We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
30 Years absolute and 100% Drugfree. How to start doing Dmt? Options

Low_milk
#1 Posted : 11/8/2020 12:52:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greeting from Germany!

So.. uhm, where do i start this..
In my 30 years of life i never had interest in drugs. No cigarettes, no alcohol, no coffee, no nothing. I didnt like the concept of paying for artificial endorphines or "performance enhancing" substances. I saw it as.. uhm "cheating". I touched alcohol// was drunk exactly one time. I never did weed.
Im also very interestet in "paranormal" stuff. Ufos, aliens, conspiracys etc. Nothing of the kind where i would build my whole existence around whacky theorys i read somewhere on the internet but rather decades worth of filtering out obvious bullshit and transforming the rest into tiny parts of a gianormus puzzle the the "truth".

A few years ago i stumpled through a rabbithole into things like "Machine Elves" and "Jesters". Of course one leads to the next and i was fascinated with stuff like Dmt and what it does with our filters of perception .I mean we really could live IN or NEXT to an absolute alien dimension filled with living beeings made out of pure consciousness that our ancestors were aware of but knowledge of them got forgoten over time.

I buyed "The spirit molecule" + Huxleys "Doors of perception" and im absolute fascinated with this whole stuff and concept
I mean even if all this is somehow not "real", it is for sure better than any good sci-fi book.

Now to the reason im here writing this post.
I absolutely want to peel back my filters and experience this alien universe first hand

BUT

Im not a smoker. I cant really inhale stuff that is not normal air without minutes of painfull coughing after.
I also dont have the trust or means to book ayawaska trips alone.
I have absolute no clue where i could even get this kind of stuff legaly

Are there any tips for me how to overcome thse hurdles?
Like i said im a 110% Virgin in these matters, naturally i also dont have ppl in my environment who could help me with this.

Thanks in advance and sry for my horrible, horrible grammarStop

Low_milk attached the following image(s):
f17f5af28fd20522.jpg (486kb) downloaded 364 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 11/8/2020 1:21:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think psilocybin mushrooms are most benign entheogens and you can even find them in nature (although they are not super common). Even smoking pot can have tremendous psychedelic effects on first tries. I suggest you proceed slowly and take your time to reflect your experiences. If you have no friends with previous experience, having any trusted friend keeping company is strongly recommended, since psychedelics can bring forth all kinds of thought and emotions that have been hidden for long time, because they have been too heavy to process previously. Entheogens can be very liberating for the same reason, but I heavily recommend that you have someone to share your experience with. DMT is very very powerful substance and I recommend starting your exploration with something easier. Good luck!
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Duncan Disorderly
#3 Posted : 11/8/2020 2:55:00 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

My advice is to slightly shift your perception of how you define DMT.

Cocaine, heroin, crack, barbituates, I could go on and on. Those are all narcotics.

In my head, DMT isn't on that list. I don't see it as a drug or a narcotic.

Instead, I truly believe it is a medicine for the spirit and soul.

Its track record speaks for itself.

Practically every person says the same thing. Over and over.

Transformative. Enlightening. Life-changing.

Many people have a deep sense they have literally evolved. Myself included.

DMT helps your eyes to truly see. Your mind is balanced, with sharper clarity.

Personally, I believe I understand why you gain so many profound things.

DMT has eliminated two major things from my life. My fear of death and most of my ego. Those two things are heavy baggage. But, since we're used to having them weigh us down, we don't notice their burden. However, you sure as hell notice the difference once the weight is lifted. As I said, those two things were heavy baggage to carry. Now, they exist on a piece of paper, light as a feather, and tucked in a pocket.

The clarity gained by eliminating all the crap and fear is incredible. Then again, it makes total sense that one would gain clarity and balance. It's as if you need to refill the part of you that stored all the junk and negativity. A bit like cleaning out and reorganizing your wardrobe. Or, a cluttered attic. You remove the dust and sweep out the cobwebs. Now, you're left with a neat, organized space. You know where everything is. No need to dig through box after box of crap, when you are searching for something.

Zen baby! True zen.

Peace.
DD.
“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

Sinbad
#4 Posted : 11/8/2020 6:02:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You sound like a man after the sacred brew.

I've absolutely no clue as to what the laws are concerning the constituents of a Jurema brew in Germany, but if they're allowed, boy do I have what you want/need (in information).

Concerning DMT, there's two main ways to take it: smoking an extraction you make, or drinking a tonic for the soul that you brew yourself (don't ever buy it; it's super cheap and nice to make yourself, and adds to the experience).

From your remarks, I highly recommend the latter. You seem intelligent enough, and concerned enough, so I have this to say as a disclaimer: you should start with the lower lever psychedelics, and work your way up, even though it may be very easy to start with DMT.

That being said, I don't think that there's anything that can prepare you for the experience. I think you can hit a couple hundred tabs, drop some molly, hit salvia up a couple times, and yet I promise you nothing can prepare you for a DMT trip.

So as a lower level trip from what I recently brewed up, I would recommend 50grams B. Caapi, and 2grams MHRB (powdered). As it's your first time experiencing psychedelics, I should also recommend a sitter, but I've never used one, so that would be hypocritical. Many people I've met have relied on them though, so I do highly support them for other people.
Sinbad is an entirely fictitious character I created for role-playing someone sailing their own consciousness as if it were the 7 seas. Also, the semi-colon was meant to be abused; incorrectly even!

Seeingisbelieving
#5 Posted : 11/8/2020 7:32:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with working your way up with psychedelics. DMT is the final step after having the other experiences in my opinion. Psilocybin mushrooms will take you to the same space but in a slower much more gentle manner. Can't comment on ayahuasca or pharmahuasca because I haven't experienced either. They're starting to do psilocybin assisted therapy over here in the states. https://icpr2020.net/europes-psy...lic-science-renaissance/
This is a link describing all of the studies that are being done with psychedelics right now in Europe. It would be interesting to join one...

Low_milk
#6 Posted : 11/8/2020 8:30:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Holy moly did i r**ed the english grammar in my entry Post.. How could i miss so much on the first proofreading.

Anyaway
Thank you all for these answersThumbs up

@tomtegubbe
@seeingisbelieving
Has psilocybin the same effect // is it comparable with dmt?
Are these mushroms easy to get?

Do i need company for "mental health" reasons AFTER the trip or do i need them because i might jump out of the window while tripping?

@duncan disorderly
For now i seek this out of pure curiosity^^
Everthing that comes after is a side effect

@sindbad

Quick reasearch says Jurema is not allowed to BUY in Germany but most shops ship from the netherlands where it is allowed. And since there is basicly no border control between EU countrys the shipments nearly always reach the customer.

I didnt know its so easy to brew this yourself. Many thanks. I def will try this in the near future.
Do i need some special knowledge for brewing?
As again for the trip-sitter question. Do i need one for mental or physical reasons?

doubledog
#7 Posted : 11/8/2020 9:37:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would also recommend to start with mushrooms or cacti, but most importantly, try to find somebody with experience with these things. You are unexperienced with mind altering substances and I bet that you will be surprised by the strenght and nature of their effect.

Also, be carefull with importing dmt containing plants to Germany, even from Netherlands. German customs are known for watching postal shipments of this kind, so there is quite a chance that you could end up in problems.

Homo Trypens
#8 Posted : 11/8/2020 10:43:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Yeah I'm afraid there is no legal way to trip on dmt in Germany. No matter the legality of the source material, brewing a drink that is psychoactive certainly counts as an extraction, or manufacturing.

I doubt that consequences would be very harsh if it was a small brew you made for yourself only, but the act is still not legal if that is important to you.

If you want source material that isn't trackable, you might look for plants growing in the wild. In Germany, that would mainly be Phalaris grasses. Most of these have unwanted other alkaloids as well, so brewing tea is unwise and extraction is not trivial.

Another thing you could do is visit the Netherlands (or South America) and partake in an ayahuasca ceremony there. It'll probably be really expensive, and who knows how qualified the brewer/shaman is for the task.

Personally i opted for doing everything myself, even if that meant breaking the law a bit. You know, i consider a law illegitimate that prohibits me from deciding what to feed my brain. And i am well aware that i will lose, should it ever get to a test of powers on that matter.

In case you haven't heard that before: if you want to eat/drink DMT, you need to combine it with harmalas (the B. caapi vine Sinbad mentioned, or P. harmala which is easier to obtain). It will last for a few hours and be good. One way or another Smile

Please do some thorough reading before you do whatever you're going to do. There is a lot of useful information here. You have to judge for yourself if you want to read any/a lot of trip reports (some want trips to be original, not influenced by reoports), but read all you can about the route of ingestion you intend to use.

Tomtegubbe
#9 Posted : 11/9/2020 12:08:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Low_milk wrote:
Holy moly did i r**ed the english grammar in my entry Post.. How could i miss so much on the first proofreading.

Anyaway
Thank you all for these answersThumbs up

@tomtegubbe
@seeingisbelieving
Has psilocybin the same effect // is it comparable with dmt?
Are these mushroms easy to get?

Do i need company for "mental health" reasons AFTER the trip or do i need them because i might jump out of the window while tripping?

You're welcome 🙂

You won't be jumping out of the window. Psychedelics will not make you lose your ability to control yourself. What they do is alter your perception and headspace. That is were the company becomes important. It's very common that the journey becomes deeply emotional which can be very healing but also distressing if you are left confused with what you experienced and can't share it with anyone. Trips do get dark at times and it's good to have someone to reduce anxiety at that point. Psychedelics also increase emotional bonding with other people, so it can have very positive impact on your relationships. A trip sitter is not an absolute necessity but there is much to gain.

I've felt the psilocybin experience to be like a gentle embrace from the loving mushroom mother whereas he DMT experience has felt like I've been cast into the wild and have to learn my way to survive. They definitely open up your mind to same type of experiences though. That being said, people do get difficult experiences from the mushrooms too. These substances are to be treated with respect. You can morph a difficult experience into a good and educational one after you get a hang on how the psychedelic world functions.

You can get psilocybin truffels legally in the Netherlands.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Low_milk
#10 Posted : 11/9/2020 7:47:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Boy am i glad to have found this Place.

@tomtegube
Ok, i will try psylocibin first, after I informed me about them throughly.

Im a seasoned loner so I think I dont need someone for emotional stuff. Maybe my opionen on this will change after my first trip tho.

@homo trypens
Yeah thanks to sindbad I know the terms I need to search for and I already found some proper looking shops to the ingredients. I will order peu à peu and hope everything goes fine.
And ofc i will get me a good reading before on "how to" and "what not to do"
Thanks.

@doubledog
Quote:
...I bet that you will be surprised by the strenght and nature of their effect.

Oh I f*cking hope so, thats the Goal Very happy
But no, I promise I will take it slow and let you guys know.

sbios
#11 Posted : 11/10/2020 3:40:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

IMO shrooms are wonderful in opening up self for emotional healings.

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 11/10/2020 4:49:46 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Please be careful of ordering ANYTHING that might be construed as drug-war suspicious material into Germany. At least be sure that you know a legal and upstanding purpose for things that you may have or come to possess.

Your main choices will be psilocybin mushrooms - wild gathered or cultivated;
Phalaris grasses - wildly variable in content and less straightforward to extract than some other source plants;
grow your own Acacia species - this would be a longer-term project but for someone determined to experience DMT it would make sense to plant some seeds already;
Ipomoea (morning glory) seeds - grow the flowers first because they're lovely;
and it's not out of the question to grow chacruna (Psychotria viridis) at home, but then you'd probably want to grow some Banisteriopsis caapi as well and that's a question of having sufficient space.

Another route you might want to look into is Peganum harmala seeds which seem to be relatively easy to find OTC in Germany in the right places.

Quote:
No cigarettes, no alcohol, no coffee, no nothing.
No black tea? No chocolate? No cola drinks? No spices of any description in your food? No chilli, no black pepper, no cinnamon? No nutmeg, no turmeric, no galangal? Do you eat pork?

I'm intrigued to know where (and how) you draw the line with these things. What kind of an educational background do you have, if I may ask?

Welcome to the Nexus!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Low_milk
#13 Posted : 11/11/2020 2:32:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Everything with strong addictive substances or tied in social behavior that easily leads to addiction and harms you.
If it only lets you feel wake/good/powerfull but has otherwise no value to you/your body and forces you to take more, i see it as a Drug. To my knowledge (and please correct me here) stuff like shrooms / dmt are normaly not addictive and dont harm you.

Quote:
No black tea? No chocolate? No cola drinks? No spices of any description in your food? No chilli, no black pepper, no cinnamon? No nutmeg, no turmeric, no galangal? Do you eat pork?

Honestly, I only consume chocolate every now and then. I am very aware of what I eat and drink.
I only eat wild game and non farmed Fish for Meat.
-
Dont really know how to convert my german graduation into englisch. I didnt study.

Jagube
#14 Posted : 11/11/2020 4:53:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would also suggest ayahuasca as the slower and easier-to-make-sense-of way of experiencing DMT, but mushrooms are not that different and may be an easier option for someone with no experience in brewing.

An ayahuasca ceremony with the right people is also a good option. However, in my experience, beginners often have weak experiences the first few times and I understand that it can be disappointing. But it may have to do with the particular circles I've worked with.

In any case, the Netherlands is not far away.

fatherseb
#15 Posted : 11/11/2020 5:18:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi and welcome to the Nexus,
I just read your post.
This community is definitely the right place. I´m in Germany as well. So if you need any more specific advice I´m glad to help.

bismillah
#16 Posted : 11/11/2020 10:36:49 PM

My Personalized Tag

I started with freebase DMT and I'm still here! Just low doses. Get whatever is easiest to get your hands on.

Though, I'd have to agree with Jagube—I would have preferred to start with some sort of oral brew myself. I still prefer it now.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Dan1779
#17 Posted : 11/11/2020 10:56:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have only partaken in Dimitri once so I may not be the right person for advice. But I'll offer my two cents anyway. I don't think any amount of another substances would have ever prepared me for what I experienced, and there are no words that can hold meaning when talking about the experience to a satisfactory degree.

The reason for this is that when people talk about entering new realms, higher dimensions, intelligent non-corporal entities and all that stuff that sounded like science fiction to me was now, at least for my personal experience, 100% real.

When I took DMT for the first time these were some of the "confronting" thoughts I had almost instantaneously that I think everyone should be prepared to face are:

"Oh shit I am dying/dead." - The experience is simply so intense when smoking crystal at least, that no amount of research into it being harmless could prevent me from thinking that I was the unlucky one who died on my first DMT trip.

"If only I could show everyone this object/space it would change everything." - The objects I encountered were clearly of higher dimensions. I mean this literally, which made it impossible for me to reject the experience as drug induced nonsense. It was realer than real. And realising I had the ability to comprehend higher dimensional shapes made me realise I too must be higher dimensional.

The realisation your human judgemental machinery is still largely intact. - At least at the dosage I did it at. I was in an entirely alien reality, with all my human anxieties as I was scared to let go off my identity. It felt very unpleasant but I was being egged on by an entity to keep going, I think there was a tipping point where I would have experienced ego death, but I couldn't quite let go 100%.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" - The feeling when you realise your being pulled toward the waterfall faster than you can swim away. All I can say is, Give in, don't bother trying to swim back.

"YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" - The realisation that you always knew this, were always apart of this and are on your way to experience something totally unique, mind blowing and humbling. And you've finally given up resisting.

Sinbad
#18 Posted : 11/11/2020 11:23:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jagube wrote:
I would also suggest ayahuasca as the slower and easier-to-make-sense-of way of experiencing DMT

I second this truly.

It's a way longer trip, but isn't the point of a trip to come back with something you want/saw/need? Materialist/psychonaut/healer?

5-15mins may take you there, but hours of being there... that really lets you see.
Sinbad is an entirely fictitious character I created for role-playing someone sailing their own consciousness as if it were the 7 seas. Also, the semi-colon was meant to be abused; incorrectly even!

heapsmash
#19 Posted : 11/12/2020 8:59:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I also don't drink alcohol, smoke or do any narcotic. On top of that I only eat plants. DMT Is not a drug, it's a tool used for multi dimensional travel. It's no more a drug than your vehicle would be considered a drug when you use it to go on vacation.

As far as administering DMT goes, you can smoke, sniff, or inject DMT. Or Eat it and use an maoi.
Just smoke it though, it's not that bad.

If you are afraid of smoking then, I find Mushrooms bring me to the same place DMT does, at higher doses. You could always start with shrooms, at a very low dosage, gradually working your way up to a breakthrough shroom dosage. With a little research mushroom cultivation is also very simple.

The Traveler
#20 Posted : 11/14/2020 5:50:32 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Low_milk wrote:
I buyed "The spirit molecule" + Huxleys "Doors of perception" and im absolute fascinated with this whole stuff and concept
I mean even if all this is somehow not "real", it is for sure better than any good sci-fi book.

There are some outstanding Sci-fi books out there that are in my opinion at least on par with these books you just stated.

One that is absolutely fascinating in this aspect is "Surface detail" from Iain M. Banks.

Also like others mentioned, with these "deeper" substances, having a sitter will become very important.

So the steps for you would be like this:

1. Have a substance (like DMT or mushrooms)

2. Test the substance to make sure that what you have is what you think you have. This is VERY important for the mindset when you take these substances!

3. Find a good, down to earth friend who wants to be your trip sitter. Best is someone that has some experience him/herself and of course a friend that you can fully trust.

4. Prepare well, set and setting really ARE important. Be at ease, know that you did your best to make this all happen in a safe manner, and remember to smile when you feel the substance coming up. Smile

Safe journey!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

12NEXT