We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
To the future ... hoooooray Options

tseuq
#1 Posted : 11/6/2020 12:46:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello friends,

some might still know me from a little back in the days. Some years ago, I found this very important harbour of love, friendship (with some nexians I am still in touch and we meet all over the globe), clarity, knowledge and wisdom called the "dmt nexus" which supported me in my own process for quite some years till the point where I got "a" message, hang up the phone and focussed my attention on more off-screen time in my life... and guys.. I can tell you.. wow .. I love it, the dream is unfolding unbelieveably beautiful and I put all my best intentions and love into it, flowing in the river which I am myself, live as one, forever now. Thank you.

Beside of that short status report of my wellbeing and acknowledgement of you all and your significance, I want to emphasise one of T.McKennas talks.

We are the ones we have been waiting for....

.. all the best to us, tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Loveall
#2 Posted : 11/6/2020 1:32:12 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Yeah, this is a great place.

I came here for the knowledge and careful methodology, but stayed for the friendships made ❤️
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Achilles
#3 Posted : 11/7/2020 9:30:14 AM

I is the obstacle.

I feel the same way guys.. the dmt nexus is literally my second life. I love you guys ❤️... and I really enjoyed the clip to. I needed to here it so thank you tseuq ❤️❤️❤️
This guys ego ^

Jees
#4 Posted : 11/7/2020 12:01:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi tseuq, hope you're fine. As of late, less of social events for you I presume.
yes this is a cool cafe to hang out Big grin

sbios
#5 Posted : 11/8/2020 4:22:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing this. He's spot on with what's happening in our society and at the same time I'm hopeful of the future.

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 11/10/2020 10:36:00 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hey tseuq, nice to see you drop by!

You were in my thoughts the other day too.

All is, indeed, well.

To the future - without fear!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli