We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Do not fall, trip over something, stumble. Options

Jees
#1 Posted : 11/5/2020 12:30:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I've a black eye, bruise on one hand, sour knee and my but hurts Pleased
Nothing that will last eventually.

Had a pharma with 180 unseparated FB rue extract + 110 FB deems at around 23h.
Listened to some Silicon Scally music and crawled in the couch waiting for some intensity.
Put the music off and surfed the energies.

At about 5 to 6 hours in, felt well enough to waddle towards the kitchen.
Standing there I got in a spit second flushed with a fresh engulfing wave of intensity, pretty hard actually and before being able to think I collapse dragging some furniture with me towards the floor. I think wohooo.

Managed to half-stand up knowing I should reach the couch again asap, but the idea of leaving the very spot I was on, no way. Can't stand up, can't even crawl, the force slacks me and I hit the floor a second time face down hence the black eye.

This is the second time I have such an event after a (firm) pharma dose. Previous time I had no pain from falling, just finding myself naked with my back on a stone cold floor. For an undefined period of time the cold had affected my spine/back muscles system and had a nasty ache for months, it's all good now.

It remembers me of a group session once where one fell and broke a rib.

Someone I used to know died after an unfortunate fall, I never got to know if it was actually during a session but there you have it.

Elements of importance:

* the surprising waves are most likely to happen with oral sessions, the body stores some booby traps here or there (stomach, gall bladder, ..) that can suddenly flood you;

* having a sitter is only helpful if they are already next to you to catch. The person who broke a rib, there were plenty of sitters around but not ready to catch anyone standing;

* do not rely on a toilet-in-the-next-room to puke or urinate, have a bucket next to you personally. Stairs are a red flag;

* felling near sober? 6 hours in? It can still hit you like a brick;

Lessons learned:

Only medium dose sessions when I'm alone.
First steps out of the couch --> don't go upright straight away, expect a wave, crawl.
If there is a sitter, with the first minutes of waddling the sitter is very next to you.
Usually naked onder a blanked during solo session but must getting dressed before waddling around.

I'm not going to wait until something truly nasty happens. I suppose with changa one is safer against unexpected waves dropping in like that. Is that true? Haven't done changa except for an odd try but his could move my practice towards changa instead pharma.

Love

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

bismillah
#2 Posted : 11/5/2020 1:56:03 PM

My Personalized Tag

That's interesting.

5 hours in? Oral trips leave me in just over an hour, and I'm usually so sedated that I couldn't walk even if I wanted to. I feel safe tripping alone largely because of that.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Mindlusion
#3 Posted : 11/5/2020 5:28:29 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Heed the warning

I had one experience with a fall as well, I was on the tail end of an LSD experience and was smoking some changa outdoors at the top concrete steps of the basement entrance to the house. I felt that the DMT must have melted and concentrated in the pipe because suddenly I had taken way too much, I couldn't make it down the steps in time and I fell down. The last thing I could remember before being out of body was being at the floor of the steps unable to move, I thought I might have broken my neck. Luckily the terrifying experience peaked and began to receed, and I was OK, just a hurt knee.

The primary cause of death from psychedelic use is due to accidents causing death, I have lost friends this way. Be vigilant!
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Jees
#4 Posted : 11/5/2020 5:57:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:
That's interesting.

5 hours in? Oral trips leave me in just over an hour, and I'm usually so sedated that I couldn't walk even if I wanted to. I feel safe tripping alone largely because of that.
I hear you, I'm super solo rider when it comes to it, got a tad fed up with groups some years ago. One builds confidence. That is also why so many years passed without really bothering about it.

Most accidents happen due rare combination of factors, I was hours in, it gave me the confidence to get up and walk as years of usual. There must have been a pocket of alkaloids waiting to hit me? There was no time to even take a seat, it was like being clubbed. I admit it was way out of expectation.

Mindlusion, that sounds scary, great you came out well from that fall !! Love

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 11/5/2020 6:43:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees I am happy you are ok. Mindlusion that contraindications poster is awesome.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Jin
#6 Posted : 11/5/2020 10:30:37 PM

yes

Guys be safe , tripping solo has definitely these kinds of risk , I've had a few falls myself but lucikly without hurting myself

No doubt there was this one time I hurt my right leg pretty badly on LSD and could'nt walk for a week after that
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Cognitive Heart
#7 Posted : 11/6/2020 12:17:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's good to know you're okay and recovering, Jees. These things happen. A valuable teaching moment and experience for all of us Nexians to relate and take heed to, so thank you for sharing and being vulnerable. It can happen to anyone. And it does, everyday! Workplace, recreation, at home, etc.

I was recently in a bike accident and had a primary 12-day recovery period, and still somewhat healing, as I lost almost several inches of skin from road rash, just from trying to adjust my sunglasses.. until physics flung me forward a good five feet. Laughing I wasn't tripping, though.

At the end of the day, its just all flesh and bones, sometimes. And our scars are our deepest reminders. So here's to a fresh start and being responsible! Thumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

VibeSurfer
#8 Posted : 11/6/2020 2:59:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That sounds rough, Jees. I am glad you are okay though and I wish you a fast recovery.

I am fortunate that I have never hurt myself on pharma. I feel like Ayahuasca is a bit safer at home for me as it keeps me in one spot, but pharma makes me move around. I once had an experience where the pharma forces had me flailing and jumping around on my bed overwhelmed with energy, before shooting me sideways off the bed and into the wall. I was completely fine but at the time I was unsure of what had just happened or how I became slumped up against the wall.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

potnoble
#9 Posted : 11/6/2020 8:50:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad you are ok.

When i was younger i always had my skateboard with me when i was on LSD.
Had some pretty epic slams from bombing hills at night. Smile

I don´t know why but DMT is special. You can have many trips where you stay safe
and then that one time you get up way too early and run into a wall or sth.
Luckily you didn´t hurt yourself too bad.

Thanks for sharing and stay safe everybody
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 11/10/2020 10:05:27 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Never underestimate the possibility for postural hypotension. This makes me wonder about the blood pressure profile for harmala alkaloids, as well as reminding me of my own experience of it (described elsewhere on the forum) under the influence of a lysergamide plus oral cannabis. Even a slight knock to the head can cause a debilitating, possibly even fatal, brain haemorrhage so utmost caution is advised.

So, thank you for this reminder to be careful, Jees - and I'm also glad to hear you are OK.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Jees
#11 Posted : 11/11/2020 12:46:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you people for the supporting vibe.

The little aches are gone, eye still has some blue, I was little worried about the knee but is now OK.

Did I faint? I asked that question often.
The first fall I can still picture what my eyes saw during the going down, even remember the whohoo thought. There was clearness of mind not fitting fainting.

Blood pressure drop: this might be a factor at play, good call DWFZ.

The very late and heavy onset might been induced by lying very still on the couch for the hours before standing up. By standing up and toddling the system got triggered I suppose.
It's not the first time an oral session got stationary for hours ime, seldom though.

Be safe Wink