We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pure thc crystals Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 10/4/2020 3:39:17 PM

I is the obstacle.

Hey guys. I was checking out some of the new thc products that are coming out in California and Colorado and I stumbled across this company that’s making pure thc crystals. Some of the reviews said they’re so strong that smoking them was causing hallucinations. I’m curious if anyone has any experience with these crystals and can maybe verify if they really make you hallucinate and if so how intense are the hallucinations compared to more potent psychedelics like mushrooms or cactus?
Achilles attached the following image(s):
83B3C32E-8256-4F01-8763-98ECE297AAED.png (698kb) downloaded 112 time(s).
This guys ego ^

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 10/4/2020 4:00:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is it THC-A or THC ? I didn't think THC could crystallize and stay as such in room temperature....

As for hallucinations, can't speak about this specific formulation nor mode of ingestion but, oral THC has been some of the most intense (and negative) experiences of my life when in a too large dose.. Visual effects were strong, but nothing like the clear geometric psychedelic visuals, it was all more melty and dreamy and confusing, with a lot of nausea and spinning around mixed into it..

Achilles
#3 Posted : 10/4/2020 4:18:16 PM

I is the obstacle.

I think it did say thc a. And I still haven’t consumed enough edibles to reach that point yet. I do think it would be interesting to experience.
This guys ego ^

Mitakuye Oyasin
#4 Posted : 10/4/2020 10:47:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The crystals are THC-A and vary in potency from around 60% to 98% on the very pure end. I have been using these products and they are great and very tasty. But a tiny amount goes a long way. In fact, it is easy to dose too high on this stuff. 1 gram retails for cheaper than an 1/8 of flowers and contains the equivalent of 5-7 grams of really high potency flowers yet only takes up the space of about a dime. This concentrated Cannabis is great for people with high tolerance, but for lightweights like me it can be tricky to dose properly without getting too high. I cannot speak to hallucinations, but overdosing on Cannabis is usually a rough ride for me, no matter if it was from flower, concentrate or edibles. Edibles seem to hit me the hardest and last the longest.

I have heard, although not yet tried (or needed to try) that CDP Choline (also called CitiCholine) works well for reversing the symptoms of a THC overdose. Also good are taking CBD orally or vaping CBD-A crystals as the CBD seems to counteract or lessen the physical discomfort from the THC. The CBD did seem to work well for me to take away many of the unpleasant feelings from getting too much THC into the system.

Like anything psychoactive, start small, wait and work your way up to where you want to be as to avoid getting too much into your system at once.

Peace.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 10/4/2020 11:22:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Please remove prices and product names from the post, no discussion on buying/selling of plant extracts even if legal in your location. Thanks Smile

abecedarian
#6 Posted : 10/5/2020 12:20:22 AM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

Yummy.
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

Mitakuye Oyasin
#7 Posted : 10/5/2020 1:12:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the reminder Endless. I have edited my post. ;-)
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.