We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoked The Spirit Molecule 3 Years Ago- Taking The Leap Again Tomorrow Options

Withoutmask
#1 Posted : 10/4/2020 7:25:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First and Foremost. I'm happy this site exist. The world can feel terribly lonely for someone searching for truth and growth on there own. Especially being in a culture that looks down on this type of experimentation.

I'm nervous. It's been a few years since I last took DMT. I can't really remember anything other than coming away feeling that nothing was the same.

It was at a friends house. For context we lived in project housing and had never been exposed to hallucinogenics before. I'd be lying to you if I even knew what it meant that day. We always had an open mind though, and a friend of his who of all things was a student studying to be a chemist brought it along.

(Description of Experience that I remember)
He offered it to me, saying something to the effect. "This is an opportunity" and for whatever reason. I just went with the flow. I remember like it was yesterday. He told me take inhale deeply and tell him when "I'm gone" I'm thinking this dude is crazy. What the fuck are you talking about, I go along with it. I take the first hit. And he's like are you gone. I say no. I take the second hit. And I remember hearing him ask me and I was out of there. Much of what I remember isn't visual although that was my experience I just don't have the words or maybe the vocabulary to explain what I saw. I was in a place which I could only describe as I felt " They wanted me there, or at least were happy to see me)It was strange, but I wasn't scared and that surprised me (Scared of the dark) It didn't make any sense to me that I could be in this different world with my mind intact yet feel like everything is perfectly find.

I came out of that feeling like everything I knew about life was either or hidden, and the search for truth started from there. Was genuinely happy in seeing me. I cried. Because I don't remember ever feeling so happy before. That changed me entirely, ignited this child like curiosity in me that I felt was gone

Fast forward now. I'm far more advanced in terms of what I call "Paper Knowledge" and I want to experience it again to see more of what's there to learn. I'm also scared. I'll let everyone know how it goes a few hours after the experience. Any books you'd recommend I'd appreciate

Love is Love

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

HolySmoke
#2 Posted : 10/4/2020 10:03:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, Withoutmask Smile

In my experience, you never become completely ready. Try to trust it, if you can, remembering that the last time turned out all right.

Will you be alone when the time comes?

Much love, and remember to pay attention, it is over before you know it Big grin

-HS
Intensity increases exponentially until you reach the I of the storm.

sbios
#3 Posted : 10/5/2020 6:51:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, just remember have proper set and setting before you launch. Prepare yourself and a level of apprehension or nervousness is healthy and normal though you don't need to force it if timing doesn't feel right.

Welcome & share your experience so we can learn from you as well.

Withoutmask
#4 Posted : 10/5/2020 8:50:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you both.

I'm suppose to take the leap again with a friend of mine. It was suppose to happen yesterday but he didn't show. That isn't to say I would have been entirely ready.

I'll be sure that the set and setting and intention for the journey is set. I'll post my trip once I've taken off.