We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mesculine first timer Options

Underclocked
#1 Posted : 9/30/2020 5:00:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys and gals... Long time no talk

I ran across some what im told pretty quality san pedro catcus powder... Question is how to get the best experience alot of mixed opinions on this from what the interwebs tell me. My companions say just eat the raw powder about 7 g another said boil it for 5 hours at lowest temp then drink it as a tea but i also see these teks out there to get crystally.... What do you guys think? Im kinda a fan of the tea form sounds most naterual and orignal way... I also want it to be everything i hear it to be though. I have about 60g of finally ground catcus for reference.

Much love guys hope to hear from you soon.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

bismillah
#2 Posted : 9/30/2020 11:21:20 PM

My Personalized Tag

I like tea. The experience is shorter and more powerful. Also, you don't have to digest 7 grams of powder.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Ramma
#3 Posted : 10/1/2020 5:12:15 AM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

make the tea, pour it in a tea cup, down it quick and chase it with something sweet. Its so effective you wont believe how easy it is.
Behold, a sower went out to sow

grollum
#4 Posted : 10/1/2020 6:07:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ramma wrote:
make the tea, pour it in a tea cup, down it quick and chase it with something sweet. Its so effective you wont believe how easy it is.

When you say make a tea. What does that mean for you? Put the powder in hot water. Let sit for some time? strain? And then drink?

Or does it mean put the powder in hot water and drink everything including the powder?

bismillah
#5 Posted : 10/2/2020 12:21:41 AM

My Personalized Tag

Put the plant matter in a pot with some (acidic, although it may be optional for cactus, idk) water and simmer for a couple hours. Filter. Reduce. Voila!

Don't drink sludge—you will yak instantly.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Ramma
#6 Posted : 10/2/2020 2:41:39 AM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

grollum wrote:
Ramma wrote:

When you say make a tea. What does that mean for you? Put the powder in hot water. Let sit for some time? strain? And then drink?

Or does it mean put the powder in hot water and drink everything including the powder?

what Bismilla said. You can probably get away with simmering or boiling just 3hs, straining once. Then reduce it to the size of a tea cup. one little slurp and its done. it will go straight down, itll shut down your metabolism, and youll be speeding and tripping for 8hs. it just takes 1hr to come on.

dont drink the powder its bad.
Behold, a sower went out to sow

grollum
#7 Posted : 10/2/2020 10:18:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:
Put the plant matter in a pot with some (acidic, although it may be optional for cactus, idk) water and simmer for a couple hours. Filter. Reduce. Voila!

OK, that is what I heard as well. Making a tea sounds more like making a tea Pleased. Like a 5 minute process. So I assume people mean the same thing when they talk about peyote tea.

Underclocked
#8 Posted : 10/2/2020 11:43:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tea it is and yes it would be prepared similiar to a loose leaf tea but simmer for a longer period

I will update you guys on results thanks alot my friends

Underclocked
#9 Posted : 10/3/2020 2:40:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Question whats a good ratio for water to pedro powder lets say i had a group of 4 ? How many oz of powder how much water

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 10/4/2020 1:34:45 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Underclocked wrote:
Question whats a good ratio for water to pedro powder lets say i had a group of 4 ? How many oz of powder how much water

We have no idea how strong your pedro powder is. Check the possible percentage range in the usual places. Make your decision regarding dosage range armed with foreknowledge.

You would need to gauge by eye how much water gets added to the powder - you'll want to have enough that it's mobile in the pan when simmering. This will reduce the chance of it sticking and burning, but it's up to you to keep watch over the process and add more water if necessary. Not only will the water be evaporating, but the powder will be hydrating for a period of time as well.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli