We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Avatar deleted scene ,DMT Options

Blazon
#1 Posted : 9/27/2020 10:16:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,seen this on Reddit,so sharing here

how do I get rid off the live link guys?

EDIT: deleted the link as not sure how to do the proxy one,I thought it will be stripped automatically

you tube video deleted avatar scene with dmt

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Homo Trypens
#2 Posted : 9/27/2020 10:54:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

https://youtu.be/Ud-0j4sU7Bs

This scene? Thanks for sharing!

The forum does change links so that they go through anoniem.org first, so the link target doesn't get dmt-nexus.me as a http-referrer. I don't think it strips any URL parameters (what comes after a '?' ) though, would have to do that manually if necessary. I didn't see your link before you deleted it, so i'm not sure what the problem was.

Blazon
#3 Posted : 9/27/2020 11:26:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Homo Trypens wrote:
https://youtu.be/Ud-0j4sU7Bs

This scene? Thanks for sharing!

The forum does change links so that they go through anoniem.org first, so the link target doesn't get dmt-nexus.me as a http-referrer. I don't think it strips any URL parameters (what comes after a '?' ) though, would have to do that manually if necessary. I didn't see your link before you deleted it, so i'm not sure what the problem was.

yes that is the one,thank you.

when clicking on videos I have noticed anoniem.org so though if I post here it will automatically change it,strip it

AiL762
#4 Posted : 9/28/2020 5:48:44 AM

\-= Conquer Your Fears =-/

wow thats amazing. I wish they finished rendering it as a full deleted scene at least for those who would greatly appreciate it.

honestly, the fact they even knew and considered it just gave this movie so much bonus points. need to rewatch.

BobDobbs
#5 Posted : 9/28/2020 4:02:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

There's something kinda reminiscent of DMT / telepathy in The Dark Crystal prequel Age of Resistance. And the scene in the Noah movie of a few years ago where Methuselah gives Noah some "tea".

Psyzsee
#6 Posted : 10/10/2020 6:41:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

it looks like nintendo 64 / maybe xbox 1 ps4 graphics

edit: thats a deleted scene? / super cool to watch that

Tony6Strings
#7 Posted : 10/10/2020 2:53:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loved this film. Saw it in a theater when it was first released.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Achilles
#8 Posted : 10/10/2020 4:09:55 PM

I is the obstacle.

This was one of my all time favorite movies... they should have left that scene.. tysm for sharing
This guys ego ^

VibeSurfer
#9 Posted : 10/11/2020 10:21:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome. So why did they delete the scene? I have some ideas. Because only a select few such as ourselves would get it. Also, if you note the image quality at the beginning, this was highly unrefined. While the visual quality stays the same, the power of the scene increases as it elapses. Maybe James Cameron hit a wall in attempting to bring this scene to life in a way that had the capacity to meet his own standards. Maybe he didn’t want to finish because he couldn’t. Maybe the studio wanted him to scrap it. I personally don’t care. If you look at the history of his idea, from inception to creation, you might find it a wild ride. Cameron had that whole thing in his head since he finished Titanic. He wanted to finish it and release it in 99, but decided the tech wasn’t good enough to do his idea justice quite yet. Normally I hate the degree to which tech and cgi has replaced real acting and theater, but with this film I believe James Cameron pulled off the most impressive integration of the two I could ever imagine. I know some of you were smoking DMT and a part of the Nexus since 2009, when Avatar was released, or even before then, but Avater was super special to me. Back then I was in some kind of weird ritalin/insomnia/peuberty induced psychosis with no real friends or attachments, and to me it was awesome. Even though there have been lots of super CGI movies since avater set a precedent, I can’t think of one which rivals how impressive it was at the time. Watching it 3D in a theater with my family was an amazing experience. What’s more awesome to me is that Cameron still took years to develop the second one which is projected for release in late 2021. 11 years later. There are 3 more Avatar movies to come after the sequel. Earlier this summer I happened to throw it on as a mescaline experience was starting and THAT was special. That honestly felt right up there with tripping around a campfire with those you love, or around a campfire with people you just met, but now love. One would think you can’t get in touch with nature while tripping balls inside. I say tripping balls is tripping balls baby. I’m going to watch every next installment of Avatar for the first time while on mescaline, and from the comfort of my own home of course! A public theater would be irresponsible, and more importantly, I like to get animated watching movies while tripping. To me it kind of feels like it bleeds into reality, and a part of you bleeds into the movie. I’m like in the movie, and the movie is taking place in and around my living room, if that makes sense. Doses of LSD that produce synesthesia are particularly otherworldly when combined with a movie, but watching movies on acid is more dangerous imo than it is with mesc, especially if you haven’t seen it before. If you’ve ever watched or heard of the movie Glass (the sequel to Split) by M Night Shyamalan, you might imagine how uncomfortable I was watching that on 4 tabs. Even worse, when it was over, I decided I didn’t really get the ending so my acid brain decided to replay the darn thing right away. Had to watch it twice. Not fun. But other movie watching experiences on LSD were very special and spiritual. Anyways, Avatar is cool.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

pax
#10 Posted : 10/19/2020 1:03:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow shocking. One of my favorite movies. Never seen this before Surprised

Seeking_Similarity
#11 Posted : 10/23/2020 8:52:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM Took ayahuasca in a shopping mall and headed to the theaters to watch this movie... I'm not joking, this SWIM really isn't me, it's a relative of mine.

(warning: He's very experienced with ayahuasca. 100+ sessions. Please do not attempt to take potent psychedelics in complex social environments like these)

He said that it was the most insane experience of his life. He had high hopes for the movie, and thought that it would be truly revolutionary. Although they did enjoy it very very much, he expected more from it than it had to offer. He even wrote about the experience at the time and showed me his written report.

Orion
#12 Posted : 6/13/2021 11:56:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeking_Similarity wrote:
SWIM Took ayahuasca in a shopping mall and headed to the theaters to watch this movie... I'm not joking, this SWIM really isn't me, it's a relative of mine.

(warning: He's very experienced with ayahuasca. 100+ sessions. Please do not attempt to take potent psychedelics in complex social environments like these)

I'm surprised someone with this much experience still decided to go ahead with that Laughing
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.