We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DanceSafe experiences Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 9/25/2020 10:36:47 PM

I is the obstacle.

What’s up nexus Smile I’m sure some of you have noticed that we now have a new sub forum for DanceSafe. This sub forum is the result of a new relationship between the dmt nexus and DanceSafe and I thought I’d kick it off by starting a thread for people who maybe have had some sort of experience with DanceSafe at a rave or in a volunteer setting, or if anyone would like to comment in general or ask any questions that’d be great Thumbs up . Cmon everybody. Throw some post this way so we can give dance safe a nice dmt nexus welcoming ❤️. Also I’d like to thank the traveler, tatt, and DanceSafe ceo Mitchell Gomez for giving this collaboration their blessings in an attempt to help bring more harm reduction to the psychedelic community. Big thank you to all of them and hopefully you guys enjoy the sub forum Thumbs up
This guys ego ^

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 9/26/2020 12:59:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't they do test kits for MDMA?
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Achilles
#3 Posted : 9/26/2020 9:36:37 AM

I is the obstacle.

I believe so Tony. They offer lots of substance testing kits so it wouldn’t surprise me. 😊
This guys ego ^