We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
sublingual ..[[DMT and rue acetate]... as a lucid dream aide? Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 9/24/2020 7:30:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

looking for a more gentle experiance ive found that rue acetate alone absorbs nicely under toung.. or bucal areas...

Ive started under toung with the sublingual ...[rue acetate]..[blended with some dmt acetate]...

and swished it around like gargling [being carefull not to swallow any and found that it

made me sleep better and longer!...plus a bonus later in mornings during REM sleep of strong chain

dreaming one dream every hour! ...

[[[this dream below was stimulated by a sublingual mix of ...rue and dmt acetate blend]]]

[[[not shure how much dmt got absorbd ..but i think i could feel it along with the rue]

In this ...[dmt rue stimulated dream].....i observed myself in giant skyscraper in a fast food resterant of the future

talking to some old guy bearded guy with an old floppy felt hat that reminded me of [Gaby Hayes]

and old western movie actor..

He was very friendly as he worked on some kind of wooden model on table in front of him..

The future wendys resterant was atleast 15 stories up in the air... with lots of giant picture

windows on all walls for a beautyfull panoramic view of the giant towering pine tree covered

mountain peaks that surounded the building.....[looked somewhat like switzeland]

After talking to Gaby i walked to a window and sudenly i observed a flying car pull in front of the window hovering in mid air!

I yelled to Gabby hey look a flying car!

He just smiled ..then the car making [[loud whining turbine noise]].. started slowly dropping to the ground to a flying car pad!

I was about to walk away and i heard another sound at the window..and this time a huge 40 ft motor home with a trailer pulls up next to the window hovering in mid air 16 stories up!

I couldent believe my eyes ..that thing was huge and heavy...I waved to the driver and he waved back with a smile!

Then after a minute the rig slowly starts moving through the air turning a little and loosing atitiude to a special parking lot for larger veichiles...

I was blown away by this [very surprised i didnt become lucid in this dream].. but the dream was so vibrant and vivid it could have fooled anyone into believing it was real!

I started walking back to Gaby sitting at table to tell him whay i experiance..and darn! i woke up in bed!

I have no trouble recalling this dream as it was record breakingly vivid!!

I took this sublingual dose at bedtime and for an hour ..[[before sleep]..listened to some nice piano music [by Brule] a cut called... [someday]....

the music melted into the whole experiance!

And as i lay there i would shut my eyes and get decent ..[[closed eye visuals]]
[and a light dmt headspace]...[[my mind seemed much more alert!]]... not super strong like smoking spice would create.. but for that light dose of .[[.rue spice combo]]

I did feel the spice headspace and got cevs with altered strong emotional content as the music played...

Im still working on this trying to get the sublingual dosage correct ..but so far for a light experiance ..it was quite nice!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

bismillah
#2 Posted : 9/24/2020 8:54:45 PM

My Personalized Tag

Really? You fell asleep on DMT and rue? That's a pipe dream for me—the stuff makes it impossible for me to fall asleep. Then again, I can hardly sleep at the best of times...

Sounds like a fun idea. Will you keep a dream journal?
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

starway7
#3 Posted : 9/24/2020 9:38:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rue is known to help one sleep better and longer...as far as DMT goes i only had about 8mgs mixed in the sublingual tincture [one sublingual dose] made from one gram of rue seed...

The for shure absorbs well under toung its the dmt im not shure of...

Although i think at least some of the dmt.... if not all.. may have absorbed...

i was only going for a low dose gentle experiance sublingualy....

starway7
#4 Posted : 9/25/2020 3:47:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

after having abnormally vivid dreams like clockwork for 4 nightsin a row now... its looking posible that DMT in small amounts sublingually stimulates dreaming very close to the lucid level in me....

After three more unbelivably vivid dreams this morning its pointing to the posibility that ....
[atleast some DMT]... may pass through sublingually not enough to stone you but still enough to stimulate awesome dreaming!!

It needs more testing using DMT acetate... with or without Rue acetate..but so far looks promising..

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

Re: Acacia extraxt capsuls seem to work for dreaming!
« Reply #81 on: Today at 10:18:04 AM »
QuoteModifyRemove
ive wanted to try dmt in small amounts sublingually for a long time....because i have a theory that DMT being a tryptomine is linked to

dreaming because of its resembelence to the tiny amounts of DMT humans make naturally!

Ive long had a theory that small amounts of the molecule taken sublngually may not all pass through sublingually ...but enough of it

can pass sublingually and its pressence in your system can induce or stimulate very high quality dreaming! [possibly lucid dreaming

with some people!]

I know rue also stmulates strong dreams.... as it is also a psycoactive as DMT is..
Modify message