We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Howdy Options

MycoTricho
#1 Posted : 9/24/2020 6:51:13 AM

Fool-ish

Hello Nexus,

I have recently rediscovered an interest in psychedelics. It has been around 10 years since my last trip.

I'm currently prepping to start cultivating some mushrooms and bought my first T. Pachanoi in July, which is what led me here. Someone in The Trichocereus Community group on Facebook recommended checking here for the science behind mescaline content in these cacti. Also heard one of the hosts of Plus Three mention that he used to be an admin here a few times.

Turns out that I likely wound up with a PC, but it's all good. It'll make a nice grafting stock one day.

I plan to spend most of my online time between here and The Shroomery. If it keeps me away from Facebook, that will be enough. Wink

Anyways, just wanted to drop a howdy and introduce myself. Glad to be here and looking forward to learning from all of you.

Edit: Not sure why it posted sideways, and not sure how to fix it. Drool
MycoTricho attached the following image(s):
20200827_152916.jpg (4,187kb) downloaded 126 time(s).
"I'm going on an adventure!"

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jozeh
#2 Posted : 9/26/2020 11:32:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey MycoTricho,

Nice specimen there bud. Got a lot of cactus lovers here and even more mushroom lovers.

Good to have you here. See you about the forums.

blyablya
#3 Posted : 9/26/2020 12:08:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi MycoTricho!

Handsome cactus you got there.

Welcome to nexus, good to have you here Big grin
Stand on your wallet, I want to see how tall you are.

MycoTricho
#4 Posted : 9/26/2020 8:15:22 PM

Fool-ish

blyablya wrote:
Hi MycoTricho!

Handsome cactus you got there.

Welcome to nexus, good to have you here Big grin

Quote:
Hey MycoTricho,

Nice specimen there bud. Got a lot of cactus lovers here and even more mushroom lovers.

Good to have you here. See you about the forums.

Hey thanks guys. I was starting to think I said something wrong, watching all of the other intro posts get replies. Big grin

Almondmilk Man
#5 Posted : 9/27/2020 7:11:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I love trichocereus and I love mescaline and I love peyote - a lot. Only had peyote 10 times.. wonderfully said.
So they're saying I can't call it Almondmilk, it has to be "Almond juice" or "Almond beverage" and I'm like "don't have a cow man"
links: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=95231
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...1077261&#post1077261
https://www.lifeafterhate.org/
San Fermin: Better company (song)
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Attitude_Page

MycoTricho
#6 Posted : 9/28/2020 5:16:44 AM

Fool-ish

Almondmilk Man wrote:
I love trichocereus and I love mescaline and I love peyote - a lot. Only had peyote 10 times.. wonderfully said.

I have yet to try mescaline (in any form). I'm looking forward to it, though. I have heard wonderful things.

I did a lot of mushrooms in my late teens/early twenty's. Did a little bit of LSD and quite a lot of ecstasy as well. I have a feeling that my experiences now will be quite different from those back then, though. I have an entirely new understanding of the potential of these substances. Back in the day, the intent was to "party", so that is what I got.

Except mushrooms, those always felt different. They had their own agenda, and it wasn't to party.

Almondmilk Man
#7 Posted : 9/28/2020 6:40:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I can't say it enough: mescaline is a lot of fun at any dose (like, I used to go to these ceremonies where you can get peyote in a community setting - not going into detail) and its pure: the best way to say it, is for me - it changed who I am. Sincerely changed so many aspects of life and peyote was and will always be the best and my favorite drug probably

I have seen one or two mishaps happen: actually as a result of other peoples ignorance and bad attitude. At these ceremonies you actually would run into someone who wasn't the best person to trip with - I can still attend the ceremonies i went to but both stopped as a result of losing the ability to get there transport wise lol but also just because I lost interest and it stopped being as important for me as it was previously

I will say it again: mescaline is so much fun.

I think that mescaline is the main drug that holds a special place in my heart. I think it works so well at breaking off the most negative residue clogging my thoughts and the word I'm looking for is: Loyalty.

Mescaline for me: was very loyal with what I asked for, It did a very thorough and gentle breakthrough each time (not like a DMT "Breakthrough" i mean a breakthrough: psychologically)

[note: I see I might've created a little confusion: I have only taken peyote - to clarify]
So they're saying I can't call it Almondmilk, it has to be "Almond juice" or "Almond beverage" and I'm like "don't have a cow man"
links: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=95231
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...1077261&#post1077261
https://www.lifeafterhate.org/
San Fermin: Better company (song)
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Attitude_Page

axxium
#8 Posted : 10/3/2020 7:42:18 PM

aXxium

Hello! Welcome! From a healer's perspective, mescaline offers so many awesome functionalities. I really look forward to experiencing it's signature at some point Smile
Weaving the words of the Universe, dancing to the song of our souls. Love is my only weapon. Knowledge is the empty vessel I pour from. Thank you for being here at this time, beautiful soul.

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 10/5/2020 4:18:47 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I would say the cactus looks as though it could do with a bit more light and maybe a feed too.
They can take plenty of water during the growing season and perform accordingly.

It has very white-haired, quite large areoles and rather longer spines than my pachanois that I always assumed were PCs but they have shorter spines and more off-white, smaller areoles. Also the areoles point upwards rather more on my PCs than yours do. Photo attached for comparison.

So one or the other of us doesn't have a PC pachanoi and we ought to find out 'somehow'.
downwardsfromzero attached the following image(s):
IMG_9415.JPG (3,118kb) downloaded 50 time(s).

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

MycoTricho
#10 Posted : 10/10/2020 6:01:51 PM

Fool-ish

downwardsfromzero wrote:
I would say the cactus looks as though it could do with a bit more light and maybe a feed too.
They can take plenty of water during the growing season and perform accordingly.

It has very white-haired, quite large areoles and rather longer spines than my pachanois that I always assumed were PCs but they have shorter spines and more off-white, smaller areoles. Also the areoles point upwards rather more on my PCs than yours do. Photo attached for comparison.

So one or the other of us doesn't have a PC pachanoi and we ought to find out 'somehow'.

OOOOH, don't tease me like that! I'm going to make a post in the Trich community on Facebook and see what they say. From what I heard, the non-pc's have a V indent above the areoles, and the areoles point upward like you said. So my reasoning for assuming it was PC was where I purchased it and the fact that it is missing the V. But maybe the V will appear when it gets older?

As for food, water, and sunlight; I have been adding nutes up until two weeks ago since the temperatures here are starting to drop and leaves on trees are starting to turn. Unfortunately the sunlight issue is just something I have to deal with. I live in an apartment and have it located in the area that produces the most light, that actually belongs to me. It only gets about 4 hours of direct light. My Painted Lady succulent is doing the whole Stretch Armstrong thing, and I hate it, but I have to work with what I've got. They get plenty of water, though. Obviously I've lowered my watering as the temps drop.

MycoTricho
#11 Posted : 10/10/2020 6:17:16 PM

Fool-ish

So the Trich Community gave a pretty quick "that's a PC" reply. So maybe yours isn't? Maybe post a picture on here and see what people say. Also, maybe watch this video. That's where I found that information about identifying PCs.

https://youtu.be/RX-iLSW0nCI

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 10/11/2020 10:57:50 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
But maybe the V will appear when it gets older?
My suspected PC's certainly developed the v or "seagull" marking after 10 years or so, so I don't think that's necessarily a valid distinguishing mark. The picture is attached to my previous post. Maybe we have variants of essentially the same (PC) trich.

This cactus was never tasted without other cacti added for good measure, so it's impossible to comment meaningfully on its potency.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli