We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Random ayahuasca Options

Psyzsee
#1 Posted : 9/20/2020 8:34:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have always had fear of what may happen I happened to be at a place and setting where I got to drink a small amount As it wasn't easy to obtain a mixture i threw most up maybe to begin with but was super astounded by the effects of a Small amount of what is considered ayahuasca i don't have fear now and aCtually am more enthusiastic about that style more now

Edit : update last time was a minimal feeling that was pleasant did the same thing again used double times from previously mentioned i get it now am now done I think for a while while I learned alot this was a main source and am grateful again for resource to learn none would not have been possible without i want to just focus on my daily life for a while and get better at a lot of other things and make improvements in myself thank u again there was snakes and colors and light and darkness

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Sinbad
#2 Posted : 11/3/2020 7:09:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sinbad is an entirely fictitious character I created for role-playing someone sailing their own consciousness as if it were the 7 seas. Also, the semi-colon was meant to be abused; incorrectly even!