We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Everclear Extracted Chaliponga Options

joebono
#1 Posted : 1/27/2010 1:53:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend plans on putting 50 grams of chaliponga in some Everclear, heating it, shaking it and filtering it. He will then repeat this process two more times over the course of a few days and then combine and evaporate the rinses. He hopes to dry this into five powdery doses that can be gelcapped for oral consumption with caapi.

Anyone have any experience with such an idea? Any pointers or advice?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Oncewas
#2 Posted : 1/27/2010 1:57:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

should work, I made a thread about chaliponga resin. Similar idea. Just different polar solvent.

joebono
#3 Posted : 1/27/2010 2:17:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, keeping it as nontoxic as possible is important. Hopefully it will pull the DMT and 5meo too.

Bancopuma
#4 Posted : 1/27/2010 3:23:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll be interested to hear what happens with this... Wink

joebono
#5 Posted : 1/29/2010 11:15:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The extraction is done. 54 grams were soaked in a half full Everclear bottle overnight, then the bottle was placed in a boiling pot of water for 20 minutes and filtered. More Everclear was added and the process was repeated. The two washes were combined into a large pyrex dish and a fan was placed over it. The result will be scraped up and gel capped into five doses. In a day or two this will be bioassayed with some caapi extract.

I wonder how this oral trip will differ from pharmahuasca. Anyone have experience with this stuff?

Bancopuma
#6 Posted : 1/29/2010 1:10:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Only once, many years ago, attempting home brewing, but using Syrian Rue as an MAOI (back in the days I kinda thought Rue/caapi were one in the same..WELL THEY AIN'T!!!)

I was sedated by all the Rue, but woke up in an interesting trance with a few spirally visuals...I ate some olives and a banana, having heard that eating sometimes brings it on, and...WHAZAM!!!

The 'experience' only lasted 5 minutues! But it was incredibly deep, beautiful, earthy, amazing visions and amazingly blissful...one my top experiences ever, despite how short lasting it was...if I had to compare it to anything I've experienced other wise, it would be some crazy hybrid between 5-Meo-DMT, changa and a heroic dose of mushrooms...was incredible!

Haven't got round to drinking Chali with caapi, but its on my 'to do soon' list. I will be very interested to hear about how your experience goes... Wink