We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
~ Arizer Extreme Q VS. GVG ~ Options

AwearyGhost
#1 Posted : 9/9/2020 7:38:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all!
Previously I had posted about my attempts with my new shiny GVG that I had done extensive research on here about; and had put at least a gram of spice through... with not a lot of results.
Now I know that this is probably due to human error. But after trying, the sandwich method, and buying some ceramic filters to put the dose on top of; I still couldn't get it right! Using several different lighters and doses, with still no avail.
So being quite disheartened I took a bit of a break as I waited for my next batch of spice to come in.
As I waited, a close friend and I had a small smoking session at his place w/ his rig. After hearing how I had, troubles time and time again with my pipe he decided to show me his device.
Which has changed the way I will smoke DMT forever.

Similar to the volcano, the airizer extreme q is a desktop temperature control vaporizer; and we used it set up just like pictured. (We did rubberband about 1/3 of the bag shut so that a smaller space would be filled with vapor)

After having a more profound experience than I had ever experienced with my pipe I went to their site and purchased one of their bundles. After only inhaling two small bags of vapor, I was instantly blasted in front of the gates.
Where I was shown the experience that I was attempting to get for so long. I'll note that at this point I was having EXTREME closed eye visuals; and it was almost hard to open my eyes. But once I did, I also had strong open eyed visuals, as I watched my friends face melt into his chair & the ceiling breath.

About a week later, my device came (and so did my spice!) and this is what I have found to be the most efficient way to smoke DMT!

-Placing a second screen in the bowl piece, along with a thin layer of dry herb. (Do not pack it, just let it lay on top.)
-Placing your dose in
-Preheating the device to 220*c
-Then I'll place some dry herb into the bowl and will fill the first bag up.
This allows the glass to become warm, which seems to help in efficiently vaporizing the spice.
At this point I like to hold the spice bag in my hand, and welcome a positive experience & ask for love & kindness.
-I'll put the dose on top of the herb & go!
-Starting to fill the bag with the f2 setting and then turning the fan up to the 3rd.
-Switching the empty bag to the spout once that bag is full, & inhaling the entire bag in 2 breaths. Holding for 20 seconds each. And then going in for the second bag, which sometimes I can't finish!

I do love the beauty of the GVG but, if I would have found this device before; I probably wouldn't have bout the GVG. As it will now sit prettily on a shelf.

Hopefully this wasnt a rant, as I was just excited to finally have success and wanted to share my new gained method with all.
Safe travels Smile
เฅ remember we are loving awareness เฅ

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

the_Architect
#2 Posted : 1/6/2024 10:41:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks.
I´ve tried the Volcano with DMT (from a friend) a couple of times, and it works great. It only required a single ballon, not two ballons.
I wonder about ballon sizes, I guess you could use volcano ballons or something made to custom size.

Also, we liked doing some ballons with caapi or harmalas, previous to the dmt.
Cause we are used to smoking dmt in joints, mixed with some herbs (caapi, passiflora incarnata, blue lotus, bobinsana).
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

Mister_Niles
#3 Posted : 1/7/2024 5:22:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks. I think I'll try this on a bed of caapi leaf, as the thought of mixing dmt and cannabis sounds like something I wouldn't enjoy.
I recently tried a bowl full of plain leaf salvia divinorum in the Arizer extreme Q and it worked surprisingly well.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay