We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First step into hyperspace. Options

Casualt
#1 Posted : 9/6/2020 8:08:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am pretty sure I just broke through but the alternate reality seemed a lot smaller to me than what I have read about. The world was filled with infinite moving parts and 100s of entities and machine elves is the best way to describe them playing and dancing no matter where I looked but from really far. I asked myself many questions. Am I alive? Am I going to die? Am I in the future? Am I in existence? It felt like there was no time or world. I had to keep reminding myself it would be over soon as some moments were extremely intense. It was just everything was so compact like I wasn’t up close like I was kinda just hanging out like “flying” by actually kinda like I was up in an airplane. It was incredible. Funny thing is I only weighed out 10mg and hit it on my gvg. Never had any experience like this before. It also lasted the longest out of anytime before and I’ve tried 15mg many many times and 20mg-22mg a few times before in both my gvg and my volt but have never had an experience like this before. I also could feel myself breathing the whole time which is something I wasn’t sure if you broke through you would know? Also I never felt like I was being teleported or going through a tunnel. I just felt the usually onset and vibration and kaleidoscope scope like visuals like I always do and I didn’t know it would take me this far as I haven’t got up enough courage to load 30mg or 25mg yet to breakthrough! I just like doing the sub breakthrough doses so far... and then it was like I was there! Anyways I’m still coming down and thought I would share to see if any one else relates with my “airplane” analogy. Thank you! I also don’t feel this crazy amount of love or zest for life after like some people have reported. I do however feel extremely grateful and content. Safe travels! I wonder if I break though again will I get to explore more of the same world? But maybe closer? It was inviting but still I was cautious at the same time because I wasn’t exactly sure what was happening. Ok thanks for reading and commenting if you do!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Casualt
#2 Posted : 9/9/2020 1:11:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Maybe I just hit the waiting room? Thoughts anyone?
Thanking you kindly fellow travellers.

AwearyGhost
#3 Posted : 9/9/2020 7:01:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm... it sounds like you are getting there but not yet. Often times when I end up coming back down; I begin to become aware of my breathing. So I don't feel that it is too abnormal.
It may be possible that you are not vaporizing it correctly.
I previously wasted a gram in my GVG, without avail. I just purchased an airizer tower Q? & have had quite a lot of success with it.
I also would like to note that I didn't have a bt like experience until I did finally just dump 25mg into the vaporizer, and I have been dosing that since!
ॐ remember we are loving awareness ॐ

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 9/9/2020 7:17:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Casualt wrote:
Maybe I just hit the waiting room? Thoughts anyone?
Thanking you kindly fellow travellers.

In my case you have hit the waiting room of "Formatting and Paragraphs Heavenly Kingdom" Pleased

goddard
#5 Posted : 9/11/2020 2:40:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dont judge your trips 2 much 😊
Defining a breakthrough is not exact science.
Dmt is so weird, how can we ever tell anybody what to expect or how to experience it.
Maybe one day try 40mg and then see the difference🤔😂

Have fun with it
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

Achilles
#6 Posted : 9/11/2020 9:16:04 PM

I is the obstacle.

goddard wrote:
Dont judge your trips 2 much 😊
Defining a breakthrough is not exact science.

I second this. Take what you can from each experience but chasing high dose experiences isn’t all what it’s chalked up to be. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure that a breakthrough like some of the ones I’ve read (I’ve never broke through like that on dmt) are no doubt amazing and profound, but if your having amazing profound experiences already then I recommend just enjoying the experience your having Smile don’t take it to seriously.
This guys ego ^