We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Understanding more Options

Psyzsee
#1 Posted : 9/6/2020 10:27:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Read through here and other places as long as can remember. Don't have much to talk about but can say has had questions and got more questions and now I'm here. I am most experienced with salvia divinorum. Other nice things have happened but nothing like salvia, thinking it was a joke for so long. I knew about the legs feeling like the need to go west or north or south depending where you are / not knowing what a pull is. One day on a phone call/ I told a Best friend of mine I was going to smoke a big big alot of thing of 20x being almost inebriated by alcohol and laughing at the time like it was a joke. I remember a sort of black out / coming back i was surrounded by tall blue teen age beings that reminded me of teenage mutant ninja turtles and they consciously asked me , like after telling each other that I can see them while listening to them talk to each other somehow, I was asked really like nicely hey how did you do this? Like if they where also baffled I remember saying sorry they disapeared this is where it feels like a new life began for me and that was just salvia I guess since then I've had numerous different types of experiences but I think that only happened because of heroic naivity / not knowing ? /thinking it was all a joke /dont know what I'm looking for when I write here but wanted to share that somewhere. I've never been able to share this with anyone but my wife and she thinks its annoying. Besides all that I like to meditate.

And one day I was using kratom for my alcohol dependency and getting rid of a hang over im really trying to quit alcohol but I remember things being really different after salvia when I had kratom earlier

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

blyablya
#2 Posted : 9/26/2020 12:21:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Psyzsee!

Interesting report lol

Best of luck kicking the alcohol habit, and welcome to nexus Smile
Stand on your wallet, I want to see how tall you are.

potnoble
#3 Posted : 9/26/2020 1:25:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome dyoode!

Salvia can be one of the craziest things if done right.

And get of the damn alcohol. There are alot of other more fun substances out there.

Have a gud one
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

Psyzsee
#4 Posted : 9/30/2020 11:55:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you guys yeah its been stopping me from a lot for the longest and after programs / aa / na/ recovery / rehab / therapists ive made the most progress "jumping in" and exploring other ideas.

Ramma
#5 Posted : 10/1/2020 5:24:47 AM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

amazing trip report. I truly appreciate it so much. It is so telling... so thanks.

stick with psychedelics--avoid suffering
Behold, a sower went out to sow

axxium
#6 Posted : 10/3/2020 8:00:51 PM

aXxium

I used alcohol as a tool to manage my pain for quite some time. It's usually what it comes down to; pain. Pain can be physical but its always emotional in nature. Often times finding the root of this pain and identifying with it, acknowledging it without denying it, and loving it finally and fully while forgiving yourself can result in quick shifts.

It's not always that simple, of course. My partner and I were able to medicate in a much healthier way with kratom, its a wonderful plant ally for many reasons. I recommend it as a tool to heal and not a crutch to simply push away deeper wounds. Kratom literally helped save my life.

Have you looked into energy healing at all?
Weaving the words of the Universe, dancing to the song of our souls. Love is my only weapon. Knowledge is the empty vessel I pour from. Thank you for being here at this time, beautiful soul.

Psyzsee
#7 Posted : 10/4/2020 2:33:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

kratom has always helped me get through bad hang overs after binges instead of drinking more to take away withdrawal it is a tool i use to combat that and the problem with me is I use it as a bandaid or like you mentioned a crutch I guess still trying to accept this and grow from it if like you said pain is the root its true and I'm just still stuck trying to smoke more weed but I noticed kratom is the caapi of salvia i think I've only done it once and had a 3d experience that shook me really bad i didn't talk about it like usually do after an experience I feel like the more I work with plants yes it does do something in my everyday life that helps me want to not drink as much but kratom is a good thing to me

Edit : have tried everything nothing makes me try to better my life like Sally or the other my whole journey started with alcohol and weed somethings always been missing and that got filled with salvia and dmt learning aBout them both after what I have been through now dont wanna go back to pointless alcoholism or dumb drugs people do at partys its really a super personal thing its hard to talk about but I feel help in every experience bad or good

axxium
#8 Posted : 10/5/2020 6:24:42 PM

aXxium

Have you considered setting an intention before salvia or DMT to ask for healing specifically for the issues that ail you? This is primarily how I use psychedelics and it works wonderfully for me, especially DMT. Sit before you partake and just feel your heart as much as possible. Just place your awareness in it... feel the thumping, try to imagine being inside of it. Maybe pull your breath into it if you feel like thats cool.

Then simply state your intention. Your higher mind (call it whatever you want but the "bigger you"Pleased will take on the intention and try to assist you. It's not always what you might expect and sometimes it takes a few sessions before everything gets cleared out. Sometimes they'll tell me a story to help heal or they'll focus on a pain in the body until it clears.

Anyway, just figured I'd suggest it since it's the way I experience this beautiful molecule and I've made leaps and bounds in my own personal growth. I've been there, I feel for you. We get it.
Weaving the words of the Universe, dancing to the song of our souls. Love is my only weapon. Knowledge is the empty vessel I pour from. Thank you for being here at this time, beautiful soul.

Psyzsee
#9 Posted : 10/10/2020 5:21:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i experiment, some days prayer meditation , sometimes just trying to get get dosed and see if theres a difference i noticed the intent is the most important part of the process when i have tried and trying to integrate, its always to intense or not intense at all, trying to figure that part out i dont use scales just grab stuff,

trying to use mapacho / not been able to get it / i use normal cigarettes and blow it all over my self and stuff as a substitute

edit: sage / palo santo helps for some unknown reason 2 me to help it all