We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Harmine effect on brain organoids (talk) Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 9/3/2020 1:29:27 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Found this interesting enough to share. Beyond MAOI, Harmine interacts with other enzymes and alters the expression of hundreds of proteins (in brain organoids that can be grown from urine DNA).

DMT and 5MeO-DMT where also looked at. The toad stuff altered the expression of ~ a thousand proteins 😮

Neurogenesis and neuroprotective potential are mentioned.

The researcher is from Brazil and he mentioned how religion HELPED brazilian science access psychedelics. The president of Brazil and his impact on science is also mentioned.

Overall a great though provoking talk (in my opinion). Wanted to share with my Nexus family ♥️
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Triglav
#2 Posted : 9/3/2020 2:31:00 PM

In the gap between thoughts nonconceptual wisdom shines continuously.

Thanks a lot for the share. I am always happy to learn more about these wonderful substances.

There was a lecture on youtube on harmala alkaloids presented by Dennis McKenna with lots of great information. However it seems it was removed or something. I sadly cannot find it. Do you have any clue where to get it ?

monomind
#3 Posted : 9/3/2020 4:03:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for posting that. Fascinating stuff and looks promising for further research into curing different inflammatory and degenerative brain diseases ( and depression of course! )

(democratically elected jair bolsonaro cut spending on science by half Crying or very sad Thumbs down )