We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Herbal Percolator Options

Astralking
#1 Posted : 1/26/2010 12:49:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well for ages i've been looking into this wonderful device but was just wondering how long it takes for all the water to run through??

I mean, say i fill up the entire column with water. How long would it take to fully run through into the jar? Would it be faster than cooking a 3x3 as well?
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 1/26/2010 1:12:32 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I remember that for caapi it took me 30 minutes total to run three liter of water through it, one liter at a time. So 10 minutes for one liter acidified with phosphoric acid to pH 3.

The boiling down of those three liter to just a small glass took about twice that length, about one hour. (Don't forget to do an egg white tannin removal before fully boiling down)

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Astralking
#3 Posted : 1/26/2010 8:32:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Egg white tannin removal?? What be this? Honestly say i've never seen that around here Smile

And im guessing the herbal percolator works with rue as well??
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke