We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Bricklaya - The Great Planes (hypnotic, driving, tribal grooves) + new album art Options

acacian
#1 Posted : 8/31/2020 12:14:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Some beats I have been working on of late for all your nexian ear buds to indulge in. Passed the DMT test last night which was encouraging.. also new album art made by my close friend back home. I think it realoly fits the vibe of the tracks with more finesse

Also if anyone would like to stay informed on future releases/progress on Tender Platz, gigs, other sonic treats etc you can Subscribe to my mailing list.. this will hopefully help the album create a bit more wider traction compared to my previous release which was released very quietly and released very little interaction with my audience... I was surprised to learn that one of my best frinds wasn't even aware that I had released an album a coupe years back.

The next album will be available for pre-release soon with a single which will also help towards funding a limited run of collectors edition vinyl press.. it will be much longer and more coherent journey compared to the more sporadic nature of fragrant other while I was still finding my sound after being lost in the psytrance world for do long..

acacian attached the following image(s):
Tender Platz.jpg (93kb) downloaded 30 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

cubeananda
#2 Posted : 8/31/2020 1:54:38 AM

jai

acacian wrote:
Passed the DMT test last night which was encouraging

Thumbs up

monomind
#3 Posted : 8/31/2020 12:07:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cool tunes acacian Thumbs up