We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Snapshots of the forum Options

Zsuzsi
#1 Posted : 8/28/2020 6:50:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

this entire community / forum contains a wealth of information carefully accumulated over years; it comes to mind that if it were one day to disappear, such information loss would be quite a tragedy.

My suggestion would be to provide snapshots, similar to what Erowid (https://erowid.org/general/about/about_archives1.shtml) or Wikipedia does, including not only the forum but the wiki as well. When it comes to the forum, if I remember correctly unless you're a full promoted member you don't have access to attached pictures - which seems like a good policy privacy-wise; in general those snapshots should ideally not contain any content not available for promoted members (so no pictures and the like). But at least textual content would be preserved just in case.

I would be ready to provide a mirror for such snapshot downloads from my own dedicated server if required.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.