We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Finally found hyperspace Options

Daytripper63
#1 Posted : 8/27/2020 10:35:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I started out with allot of trepidation when first experimenting. Had a hard time letting go even when I had technique mostly down to do so. I would force my eyes open and not let go.

This time I added music (duh) and an eye mask to keep eye input to a minimum. I focused on closed eye visuals and didn't have a goal to break through. This was somehow key for me. The visuals started out like usually very geometric shapes moving in and turning in sequence. Very digital feeling. Into my third hit they got very intense with lines stretching out from the shapes in right angles and started to connect to be with electric zaps. I took probably two more hits through this before I became aware of other presences. They were packing me into a machine, but they didn't want me to notice them or what they were doing to me. As I felt them I started to surface. But they had me in their care and tried to calm me by touching me gently and keeping me with them. Then I felt another presence place her hands on me (the others didn't have gender I noticed), she came from somewhere else to intervene. She touched me and calmed me and I went through her out of my body into warmth and acceptance and was gently delivered into hyperspace. I didn't feel like everything was gone or that I was lost. I was very clear but words weren't a thing just feeling and knowing and being physically connected to the visuals. As I slipped back through her into my body again I felt the machine visuals disconnecting and was aware of the entities disconnecting me and very gently letting me back into my body. The lines connecting me withdrew from the shapes with the same electric shocking pulse to my nervous system.

As I came back into myself I was left with two feelings. One was somewhat gleeful they had finally gotten me. The other was that it didn't have to be scary and she was glad she was able to help.

All of my preconceptions of a DMT trip and experiencing entities were very off. Not what I expected. It was such a subtle experience and at the same time I did get that they can be many things and probably the least of all is predictable.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

bismillah
#2 Posted : 8/27/2020 11:43:57 PM

My Personalized Tag

Yeah, my trips always have an element of subtlety to them. Whereas others seem to have wacky hijinks with gray aliens operating on their skull with lasers, the two times I met another entity were so vague I wasn't even sure if it was real "contact" or a figment of my imagination. Just an ethereal presence that somehow you know is there, but can't really perceive.

Sounds like you had a wonderful trip.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.