We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Quidding extract Options

Astralking
#1 Posted : 1/26/2010 1:29:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not sure how feasible this is but i hear the effects of quidding differ from smoking and was wondering if you can quid dry leaf/extract.

Not sure if this is a stupid question or not but it just seems the "goodness" wouldn't flow out of the dry stuff.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ElusiveMind
#2 Posted : 1/26/2010 5:36:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I have tried it with some left over 5x extract and i needed a lot of it to obtain minimal effects. I believed i used about the 1.5 grams of extract to obtain minimal effects. I also believe that the reason extract is so hard to use is because you can really chew the crushed up leaves that well. I believe that is why quidding whole leaf works better. (I've tried it with both and only when i chewed it for a while did the whole leaf actually work well Rolling eyes )
But try what you like. Sally is the one who will decide ultimately if she wants you into her realm Wink

edit:
as for quidding dry leaf. just soak in some water for a couple of minutes until not as brittle then just pop it in and enjoy. As many here believe, and myself too, quidding fresh leaves are always better Wink
The Tea Party wrote:
We exist in a world where the fear of Illusion is real
And we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal

DMTripper wrote:
Bliss of ignorance -> pain of knowledge -> integrate -> bliss of knowledge.

SWIM and ElusiveMind are fictional characters and everything they say is fictional

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 1/26/2010 6:16:49 PM

Teotzlcoatl

What you really need is a live plant and FRESH leafs.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb