We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
new here, hey guys Options

Psychonaut420
#1 Posted : 8/16/2020 9:54:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hey guys. i did dmt for the first time a few months ago and was such an amazing experience. i really want to do it again and share it with some of my close friends. i felt so enlightened the next few months i did it. it almost seems like a dream at this point. i stopped smoking cigarettes for a month. lol. it really helped with my addictive personallity. i am an ex heroin user and i believe it helped keep me clean. i really want to do it again. i got some from my weed dealer at the time but no longer know where to find any. Sad i would really like to make my own if possible that way i can share it with as many of my close friends as possible or possibly find some on the dark web somewhere. i cannot believe something like this could be illegal. how the fuck can you say this has no medical benefits??? it should definatley be used in therapy. ive been going to therapy since i was in elementary school and all those years have not helped me as much as a few dmt trips. im going to do some research and see if i cant make my own dmt. i really feel like i need to go on another dmt trip. possibly try some aya if thats easier to make. i really want to try 5-meo one day.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Psyzsee
#2 Posted : 9/8/2020 6:33:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Read and read this what I did

Shizballs
#3 Posted : 9/9/2020 10:23:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

welcome bud yeah a lot of us feel the same. if you can, get to an aya retreat. there are some in the states if you can find them.

mushrooms as well you can get a lot of healing from. just be sure to have a sitter and read up on how to use them properly for this purpose

Kyngwhatt
#4 Posted : 9/19/2020 10:50:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome friend!
Make that shit happen

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Attitude_Page

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m..._DMT_Handbook_201208.pdf

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...nd_Troubleshooting_Guide
The drug had completely altered their fundamental concept of reality

blyablya
#5 Posted : 9/19/2020 11:11:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Psychonaut420!

Kyngwhatt set you on the right track: Read, read, read.
Btw, no one here "makes" DMT. We get plants which are known to contain high percentage of DMT and either extract it or make an ayahausca brew (significantly easier).

Good luck!
Stand on your wallet, I want to see how tall you are.

brussh
#6 Posted : 9/22/2020 11:45:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Psychonaut420. I got some a couple of years ago and found it so helpful. Then I read that if you can bake a cake you can extract Dmt......

I love to share it with my friends and sometimes random strangers. I'm an ex addict too and had more than a generous share of trauma the past 6 years or so. I've had the privilege on 2 occasions to witness DMT rewire the brain so someone going cold turkey had no withdrawal symptoms, dosing at 15 to 25mg 3 or so times a day for a week. Blew my mind that did.

Enjoy the forum there is much to see here. Smile
Factory reset, reboot, UnFuck yourself.

Have you seen the movie Tenet? I saw it next week it's brilliant!