We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Insane Goo Overdose Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 8/15/2020 6:37:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Holy bullsharks! I had an experience yesterday...

My love and I were in the bedroom, sun blasting its beautiful rays through the blinds (I love to lay in bed and blow clouds of smoke up at the sunbeams).

I decided to vape some dmt. I recently gifted all of the crystal dmt in my kit to a friend who gave me some LSD. So, for my own personal smoke, I kept a vial of jungle spice (full spectrum xylene evap from mimosa) and a silicone container which contained goo from acacia confusa, beautiful amber goo which I obtained by using xylene for the final pull of an acacia bark extraction. I had previously tried smoking a small daub of this goo on some caapi leaf to minimal effect.

I scooped up the goo with a piece of street sweeper blade which I keep around for use as dab tools. It was very sticky. Between the street sweeper and my little pocket knife, I was finally able to get this stuff off of the tools and into my pipe. Like a goshdamn booger that won't let loose of your finger. I remember after I finally got it in the vapor genie, thinking "I didn't weigh that, and come to think of it, that looks pretty big now that it is in the pipe..." Rather than doing the sensible, reasonable thing, and take a scoop out of the pipe, I let it ride.

I smoked a rolled cigarette with harmala freebase sprinkled on the tobacco, this is something I do most times I smoke dmt. I prayed to be full of the love of my creator. I cherried a chunk of palo santo using my micro torch and waved the fragrant smoke through the air. I cherried it again and helped the smoke over my body as best I could. Kissed my honey and told her I loved her. Lay down for another minute of slow steady breathing and love mantra to slow the pounding heart. Then I sat up, took several deep breaths, picked up the pipe and torch, and got down to business.

I vaped the pipefull with one slow steady toke, the same way I do every time. Before it was halfway cleared, I knew I was in for a wild ride. My gvg started shimmering rainbow colors, colors got more vibrant, shimmering movement grew in intensity. I did clear the pipe, and held it in for 10 of my usual 20 seconds before I just had to blow it out.

Instant breakthrough. Holy sharks. Violent rainbow tornado which kicked my ass to outer space in the most wonderful, loving, life-affirming way.

At one point I opened my eyes, looked over at my hand, and I was completely flat, two dimensional. Holy shit that was INSANE!!! It was similar to something I've seen in one of Salvia Droid's paintings.

That was wild, crazy, freaking INSANE!! I loved it. It was terrifying and awesome.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Nydex
#2 Posted : 8/15/2020 9:16:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow...yeah seems like you had a wild ride there haha glad you came back intact buddy! I'm still too afraid of DMT for some reason. No other medicine scares me as much as this one. I take it as a sign that I'm not ready to work with it. I'll just let it happen on its own. When I'm ready, I know I will finally breakthrough and meet the others. Until then, I will stick to my acid and other stuff. Thanks for sharing! Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Loveall
#3 Posted : 8/16/2020 9:35:02 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Thanks for sharing ♥️
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Tony6Strings
#4 Posted : 8/16/2020 4:18:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe someday I will be brave enough to intentionally smoke such a large dose. From now on I am weighing my doses of goo. Dmt is wonderful medicine and I am particularly loving the spice from Hawaiian acacia confusa right now. What a wild experience! Thanks guys. Here is a picture of some of the goo on a razorblade. Also the Salvia Droid art which I was reminded of by my time being two dimensional.
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
IMG_20200703_195300.jpg (672kb) downloaded 181 time(s).
unnamed.jpg (150kb) downloaded 183 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Metta-Morpheus
#5 Posted : 8/16/2020 5:09:14 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Tony6Strings wrote:
I was finally able to get this stuff off of the tools and into my pipe. Like a goshdamn booger that won't let loose of your finger.

I hate those! Laughing Wink
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

VibeSurfer
#6 Posted : 8/20/2020 5:23:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

YES YES YES
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Tony6Strings
#7 Posted : 8/20/2020 6:06:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@VibeSurfer, I love the new profile pic!! Is it a Pablo Amaringo?

@Nydex, I LOVE ACID ALSO!!
olympus mon wrote:

potnoble
#8 Posted : 8/21/2020 1:39:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Insane Poo overdose?
Nothing beats a big hit of that Jenkem!

Sorry i couldn´t resist Big grin
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

PedroSanchez
#9 Posted : 8/26/2020 11:51:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
It was terrifying and awesome.

i love this phenomenon. even when we feel like we are dead we still come back happy with our experience.