We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Saying hey Options

lethalbacon
#1 Posted : 8/7/2020 6:04:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been a lurker on this forum for quite some time, and I figured it was finally time to try giving back. I've done dozens of extractions with different methods. I started with STB, got curious about dry teks, and then finally settled on the usual A/B extraction. From there I've experimented thoroughly with improving efficiency both from a labor standpoint and in terms of yield. I'm currently waiting on the delivery of the necessary components for a soxhlet extraction, that should be fun. I wish I could do sonication, but the price for acquiring a sonicator is somewhat prohibitive for now. I'm looking forward to trying different solvents and ideas for making that as high yield and low labor as possible. Frankly, my primary motivation for picking up the soxhlet is to reduce working volumes and remove messing with plant matter throughout the process from the equation.

While I keep trying new things that I have no experience in, I have most of the standard extraction techniques memorized and have plenty of practical experience with the problems and solutions that arise in those teks. Hopefully I can help provide some advice and tips to people just starting their extraction journeys.

I've also experimented with most of the other common psychedelics, though DMT remains my favorite. I went through a somewhat unhealthy obsession with LSD for a while and pretty much burned myself out on that, though maybe one day I'll be in a better place mentally and will be able to enjoy that again. For now though, I'll stick with spice. Everything from the chemistry behind the extraction process all the way up to the actual DMT experience is a wonderful and fascinating thing, so I'm looking forward to discussing everything with forum members both more experienced than I and less so.

Wishing you all the best in these strange times.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 8/10/2020 3:32:57 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hey, welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to write an introduction, it is nice to meet you. It sounds like you already have a solid plan made so my only request is that you share the results of your experimentation with the community, should you feel inclined to do so.

I think its great that people from all walks of life can come here and share experiences, experiments, music/art, humor, philosophy and many other wonderful things. I believe we are slowly but surely contributing to a brighter future for upcoming generations, who can look back at this point in history and wonder why humanity ever outlawed nature in the first place. Strange times, indeed.

I hope this place serves you well and you are able to find what you are seeking here. I'll see you around the forum. Take care.

-TGO

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish