We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hyperspace Baptism Options

mycobalt
#1 Posted : 8/7/2020 7:32:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have no clue if I broke through or not (at least not fully) but the experience was incredible. I took two big hits (probably didn't hold for long enough). The carrier wave brought with it a subtle background music. Open-eye vision was "normal" but extremely intense, as if I entered the shadow realm after equipping The One Ring or something. Light and gravity felt overcharged with excess energy. I could no longer willingly keep my eyes open. The entities I was about to meet knew what I was trying to do, and so I met them.

I was surfacing into their world. The blooming colors and lines formed into amorphous shapes of intelligence and language. I wasn't expecting to be completely surrounded by these things. I opened my eyes again -- I'm still in my room. Reality is vibrating with enough energy to pop popcorn. They knew I couldn't keep my eyes open. They laughed at and mocked me with their overwhelming syntax-bearing visuals until I submitted. The more serious intelligences came forward, stopping me surfacing further. I couldn't read their details but they were distinctly "entities."

They were intensely "cleaning" or performing operations on me. I sat back relaxed with my head craned upwards. Everything in my body suddenly "locked" into place. It was almost as if my entire bodily nervous system emerged self-aware. My body felt like organic hardware being charged with conscious energy. I locked my jaw into a bite and felt the tingling energy vibrating my teeth all the way down my throat and through the rest of my body. The entities were going nuts, trying to fix, clean, repair, prepare, etc. for my next visit to hyperspace.

Any move I made would pulse energy through my body and the DMT-induced visuals would adjust accordingly. I could simultaneously observe the entities mocking me, willingly traverse my inner bodily universe, and communicate with everything inside. I've never broken through, but this was the closest it felt so far. It felt like I was briefly dunked into the ethereal membrane that delimits hyperspace from reality. Is this what a hyperspace baptism feels like?

Next time I take three or more hits.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Kyngwhatt
#2 Posted : 8/18/2020 11:14:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You have a gift with words and congratulations on you baptism! I really liked the "syntax-bearing visuals" i'd like it if you could elaborate on that more.

And I was going to say that if you were opening your eyes you didn't breakthrough, but i remembered a full breakthrough i had where they had me in their world and would let me back into my body periodically for a second to look at the person laying beside me. so who knows.......
The drug had completely altered their fundamental concept of reality