We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Home Sweet, Wise and Trippy Home Options

croks
#1 Posted : 8/6/2020 9:42:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone Smile

I must confess that I have not been a very good community member since originally registering in January 2012!

How embarrassing that in all these years I never got my shit together to engage this wonderful community! Well, here I am, finally ready to share.

Truth be told, as a guest with access to all the topics, over the years I reaped great benefits from dmt-nexus. This is where I found much of the information to prepare (hahaha!!! “prepare"!!!) for my first N,N-DMT experience back in 2012. This is where I learned how to do my first Mimosa extraction (with “delicious" results). This is where I learned about the various methods of administration that I used over the years. I even learned how to do my first San Pedro extraction, with great results.

I am now bowing in gratitude. A shaky but very sincere bow. If only there was a way to gather all of y’all in a springtime Appalachian meadow, to share knowing smiles in person, I would micro-bow to every one of you.

Now I’ve finally got my nerve up to try for Full Membership because I have experiences to share and questions to ask.

N,N-DMT has been fun and rewarding, alone and in good company, at all dosages from mellow to breakthrough. My encounters with San Pedro and Aya while I was living in Peru were enriching too, as were the happy times with old and new RCs.

Then I fortuitously fell into a 5-MeO-DMT ceremony, having no idea what it even was. I was offered the spot of a friend who had to cancel that day, and what a gift that was! With absolutely all due respect to N,N-DMT aficionados and devotees, I love it too, but I’ve found my deepest Home with 5-MeO-DMT.

After a few group ceremonies and a few one-on-one sessions, I let it all sediment for a couple of years, and now I’m ready to dive back in. Of course, I checked back in here to see what the latest news was, and I found the most advanced administration method I’ve ever seen! It's e-mesh all the way now.

I’ve just moved to a new country (where I was born, actually), a place with very few psychonauts, and dmt-nexus will surely be a great resource to help me make an entheogenic home, introducing my oldest friends to these precious medicines.

I hope I can become a Full Member soon, so that I can finally really play (and play my part) in the nexus.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ColorfulElfBoy
#2 Posted : 8/7/2020 5:40:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi croks, I'm relatively new to tripping but can only give my logic of if it's real, nothing to fear, if it's not nothing lost.

I should look into an electric method in the future as a crack pipe is really akward for vaporizing stuff. Though strangely enough, during my trips I was guided into various positions and ways of holding the pipe. I wondered why would a natural experience like dmt include a relatively unnatural construction as a pipe... but whos to say its unnatural, whos to say its constricted by time aka tech advancements. Lots of questions, little, perceived time. But one thing I gained from my experiences, as hard as it is to accept.. The devils greatest lie is: you don't have enough time.

Anyway lol belated welcome Smile

croks
#3 Posted : 8/7/2020 6:01:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your kind welcome and helpful words. I'm grateful I found the e-mesh method here on nexus, or I would still be going nuts with awkward pipes Very happy

ColorfulElfBoy wrote:
The devils greatest lie is: you don't have enough time.

Amen to that Smile

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 8/7/2020 6:13:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Never tried 5Meo, but NN changed my life.

Welcome! Smile