We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Most profound Breakthrough yet. Options

WanderingCat
#1 Posted : 8/6/2020 7:26:40 PM

The White Haired Cat

I took just the right amount of spice in my GVG. I'd give an idea on how much I took but I tend to eyeball how much I need when I load it in. It looked like 30 mg. Taking two big hits from what I remember, maybe a third?

The experience started with geometric patterns quickly filling the room and with such intensity. Before I knew it I was losing my body. Everything that I saw was made up of these tardigrades or mites which made crazy looking patterns, symbols, and even giant ones at some point just hanging out having a casual looking life.

Next came a bunch of wooden patterns which could be rooms or toys. I saw so many things that reminded me of my childhood that I couldn't have remembered at all because of how young I was. I just know that these places are familiar and I've been there before. I felt like a child in the womb of the universe.

At this point, feeling like I've been shooting through dimensions for centuries my mind caught an old memory of my wife. Then I said her name, that made me to start looking through dimensions pushing my way forward until I found myself back in this reality, however I still wasn't entirely back yet. I said my name, trying to reform my matter and what makes me. Realizing that I have a purpose and that's why I'm here. That's why I have a body and I need to come back to it. BECAUSE THATS THE TRUE HIGH.

I couldn't feel myself moving my body entirely but I started to move it. Using all my energy to push myself up out of my bed and to open my door. My body and legs were shaky, still not use to being in a body. I felt as though I had went into the future. As I started walking out of my room into the kitchen to see my wife I was sure I was in the future when I was looking around and at her. Things looked different, things felt shifted and new and not the same.

I considered that maybe I went into the future or not the right dimension. I felt taller as well but that's just the perception change when on DMT. I was just still coming down from the trip and was overthinking.

I'm grateful to have a body and to have been reconnected to this long lost place. Thank you all for reading Love
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.