We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Basic cleanse before taking MAOI Options

Underclocked
#1 Posted : 8/5/2020 5:36:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone have a basic guide to cleanse prior to eating MAOI and the molecule *DMT*

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ShamensStamen
#2 Posted : 8/5/2020 5:50:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Don't really need to do a cleanse of sorts, just make sure not to mix contraindicated medications/drugs with it, that's about it. As there are no dietary/tyramine interactions with reversible MAO-A inhibition, no dietary restrictions are necessary. However, it's a good idea to have an empty stomach when consuming, so try not to eat anything like 4 to 6 hours beforehand, preferably eat a lighter meal earlier on in the day or just fast the whole day. I usually just fast the whole day, then later at night take it, and then around hour 6 or 8 after taking the Harmalas/Rue i eat dinner and go to bed. I've personally eaten before, during, and after taking Harmalas and never noticed any issues, i especially consume Harmalas very regularly, enough so to build up the Harmala reverse tolerance which does away with any nausea or vomiting, and so i've been able to eat many things like right after dosing the Harmalas and never had any issues or side-effects. If you think you may be sensitive to the effects of tyramine, it's recommended to avoid eating in general a few hours before and after the Aya, but for most people there's no tyramine-related issues at all.

Hailstorm
#3 Posted : 8/7/2020 8:01:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Underclocked wrote:
Does anyone have a basic guide to cleanse prior to eating MAOI and the molecule *DMT*

Have your stomach empty. Sip some ginger tea before and during the experience (boil some ginger in water).

Research Zofran (ondansetron) - it suppresses nausea. Speak to your doctor to find out if you can take it safely; do not take any medications because an anonymous forum member (me, in this case) said so.