We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Question about experience Options

pfxtc
#1 Posted : 1/25/2010 6:51:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The last mescaline experience I had was awhile ago but I've been wondering about it for awhile. I did the acetate extraction and took a dose around ~200mg. The results from the extraction were very amber colored. It took about 2 hours to kick in, and when it did it was just the most bizarre speed/mdma feel I've ever gotten. Hardly any visuals, hardly and mental effects, just insane feelings throughout my body. My jaw got incredibly tense, I could feel my teeth's roots inside my gums, very very uncomfortable. After about 6 hours it all stopped. I'm guessing I have very impure mescaline here, and there are more alkaloids then mescaline? I'm not sure?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

polytrip
#2 Posted : 1/25/2010 7:26:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
There are many phen's present in the cactusses. Some closely resemble MDMA, lophophine being the most prominent one i believe. The alkaloïd content also varies per cactus.

It's hard to tell whether you messed up your extraction or whether you had a cactus with a low mescaline content.
What cactus did you use?

pfxtc
#3 Posted : 1/25/2010 8:07:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I used torch.

jamie
#4 Posted : 1/25/2010 8:11:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Mescaline is becoming one of my favorite entheogens...mescaline is like god...nothing seems as theraputic at mescaline..differnt from mushrooms and ayahuasca..those 3 are all you ever need.

The cacti is all about healing..serious medicine.

A bit of yerba mate can really make your mescaline go a long way...the caffine will kick the mescaline right into gear...and so far for me its not about the visuals from mescaline..though they are def there..mescaline is all about feeling..feeling EVERYTHING..its amazing..you might end up crying for hours though.

I have only used torch as well.
Long live the unwoke.

pfxtc
#5 Posted : 1/25/2010 9:06:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I didn't feel like I was on a psychedelic at all, I felt like I did a huge line of MDA or something.

psilyguy
#6 Posted : 1/25/2010 9:09:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yep. That's what low doses do. Higher doses will be more psychedelic.

Bancopuma
#7 Posted : 1/25/2010 9:11:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would maybe suggest trying some cactus resin, and comparing it with the acetate extract...see if there is any difference...

polytrip
#8 Posted : 1/25/2010 9:17:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
psilyguy wrote:

That's one of the strange things about cacti.
I don't know if this is because of mescalin or other alkaloids.
I must say that i find a low dose of cactus way more enjoyable than XTC tough.

pfxtc
#9 Posted : 1/25/2010 9:18:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

psilyguy wrote:

I was under the impression that 200mg was a decent dose for a first timer?

And I'm not sure what cactus resin is?

polytrip wrote:
psilyguy wrote:

That's one of the strange things about cacti.
I don't know if this is because of mescalin or other alkaloids.
I must say that i find a low dose of cactus way more enjoyable than XTC tough.

I had to drink some alcohol because I thought my heart was gonna explode, I wasn't prepared to be so cranked up from it. Not to mention the nausea on the onset was intense.

Bancopuma
#10 Posted : 1/25/2010 9:35:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

antichode
#11 Posted : 1/26/2010 12:53:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pfxtc wrote:

I was under the impression that 200mg was a decent dose for a first timer?

There was a thread a while ago by someone who was experiencing exactly what you describe, he talked of it being a 'hyper mania'. Like you, he started low and upped his dose but just ended up in an agonising hyperactive state that wasnt very enjoyable (I cant rememebr the thread, but its in here somewhere)

Listen to your body and your mind. If these substances are making you feel strange and contrary to what other reports have said then take note of that and adjust what you are doing. Everyones brain is wired differently, some people react strangely to some things. It may be that you require something else to take the speedy edge off mescaline... or it may be that your body doesnt agree with the other alkaloids.

Your acetate could be as low as %50 mescaline %50 other alkaloids. It might pay to purify it further to help find out what is causing you discomfort.

A friend of SWIMS can't take the other alkaloids in large doses, they make him feel very uncomfortable and edgy, so he only uses cleaned hcl. This seems to produce the most predictable outcome for him. That said, low doses of acetate or resin are very nice indeed, calm focused and peaceful state of mind with very slight psycheedelic effects.

Are you on any other medication at all?

pfxtc
#12 Posted : 1/26/2010 6:05:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the great response. No I am not on any medication or any other drugs. It started with extreme nausea, and then progressed into a very minor psychedelic state. Seeing colors, faces on the walls. No mental effects except for music enhancement. My heart was beating a million miles an hour, I couldn't stop walking around, I had to get a lifesaver so I wouldn't grind my teeth. I felt my teeth in my gums somehow, a very uncomfortable feeling. I was seeing all lights in double's, like a heavy MDMA experience, this lasted for about 30 minutes and I started to come down and the only effects that remained about 6 hours into it was the intense jaw and facial discomfort which leads me to believe maybe the actual mescaline content was low since I figured it would last longer then 6 hours.

'Coatl
#13 Posted : 1/26/2010 5:37:30 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Try just using the cactus... it could be some bullshit left over in the extraction or something.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

69ron
#14 Posted : 1/31/2010 12:16:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pfxtc, that 30 minute peak is definitely NOT mescaline. I know at least one alkaloid present in San Pedro, Torch, and Achuma that peaks after about 30-90 minutes. I don’t know the name of the alkaloid though, but SWIM DOES NOT LIKE IT. It can be removed by washing the dirty mescaline acetate with MEK.

The alkaloid SWIM is talking about has definite MAOI effects. It can increase the effects of LSA 5-10 times, but does little for mescaline. This alkaloid, whatever it’s called, is soluble in MEK as an acetate, while mescaline acetate is not.

Try washing with MEK.

SWIM has found some San Pedro and others that actually contained NO MESCALINE and just other alkaloids altogether. The alkaloid content of all these cacti varies quite a bit.

Normally with San Pedro, the mescaline can be anywhere from 40-90% of the alkaloids present. But sometimes it is absent. Mescaline can also be absent from Torch, and the others.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

pfxtc
#15 Posted : 3/14/2010 12:26:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

What is MEK?

69ron
#16 Posted : 3/14/2010 12:45:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MEK (methyl ethyl ketone) is a solvent like acetone, but less polar. Mescaline acetate is poorly soluble in cold MEK, but nearly all the other junk in the cactus alkaloid mix is soluble in MEK. That includes MAOI's naturally present in the cactus, and nasty stuff like tyramine, and other junk you probably don't want to be ingesting at all.

SWIM much prefers pure mescaline over cactus. It’s a much smoother, cleaner, less toxic feeling experience. I don’t understand why anyone would ever use anything other than pure mescaline. It’s not hard to purify it and it is worlds better than any of the cacti alkaloid mixes that exist in nature.

Jaw clenching, MDMA speediness, foggy head space, and other unpleasant effects are mostly caused by the non-mescaline alkaloids in these cacti.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

pfxtc
#17 Posted : 3/14/2010 1:15:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

How would one go about a MEK washing? And what is the storage life of acetate? Thanks.

69ron
#18 Posted : 3/14/2010 9:40:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pfxtc wrote:
How would one go about a MEK washing? And what is the storage life of acetate? Thanks.

The storage life of the acetate is unknown. It should not be exposed to heat though.

To wash with MEK you simply put some MEK in the refrigerator for a few hours, and then you add your MEK to the acetates while cold, mix. Don't use much MEK. You want enough to cover the alkaloids maybe 3 times in volume. Something like that. For example, if you have 10 ml of alkaloids, you would fill with MEK until you have 40 ml. Then you mix and smash the alkaloids in the MEK. Smash them really well so that they are all broken up in the MEK. Lots of amber/orange color will dissolve in the MEK. These are the impurities. You place it in the refrigerator and wait a few hours and the mescaline acetate will settle down. Then you carefully pour off the MEK.

One cleaning is enough to get rid of probably 90% of the impurities. Don’t over clean or too much mescaline will be lost. 1-2 cleanings are usually enough.

Dry with a fan, but don’t use heat. Mescaline acetate is unstable in heat. A lot of people using the d-limonene/vinegar tech fail because they use heat to dry everything. Heat destroys mescaline acetate.

pfxtc
#19 Posted : 3/14/2010 11:24:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I appreciate the sharing of your knowledge!

ibeing897
#20 Posted : 3/16/2010 7:29:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

guys, I posted a thread about a very unpleasant mescaline experience from torch a while back and this weekend some serious experimentation was done at a music festival with SWIM's friends... unfortunately 2 friends were struck with the exact same effects you and I described from just 200mg hcl, unfortunately both of these guys had consumed methylone shortly b4, and hadn't slept.... very silly... the 450mg of methylone was almost certainly the culprit, maybe they got MAO'd somehow, but SWIM knows people who have tried 100mg of methylone with mescaline to nice effect.... I wouldn't have done it personally and would've warned against it, they both had very unpleasant experiences, but admitted learning something from the experience.... about 6 people had pleasent experiences, and I should say one of these people got struck with a bad trip the second time they did it, their first experience was great...

I think this is definitely interesting, that's 4 of these accounts I know of, the hcl was quite pure, and the dose was low but I suspect they experienced the equivalent of an overdose like SWIM did. Now I've got to admit the experience was hellish but was honestly a turning point in SWIM's life, cut back on all forms of pleasure seeking, appreciated comfort more, less desire to be solemn, but also remarkably stopped a long term shaking SWIM experienced in his right leg.

SWIM did mescaline 3 times at the weekend, and did a few combos:

1st night 200mg mesc pure acetate + 3 datura stramonium + 150mg MDMA = quite intense rush up, but overall pleasent exprience, energy, but a little bit cloudy

2nd night 200mg mesc pure hcl + 3 datura + 1g cubensis = great combo, colors popping, clear headed, clean body energy, no quesiness, energy, positivity, also strong empathy, feeling others feelings

3rd night 300mg mesc pure hcl + 3 datura + 2g cubensis = even better than b4, colorful, even more MDMA like quality, often drifting out of time, time stopping into picture frames, almost lik LSD, electric

all posts are fictional