We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Eldest sons first ego death Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 7/30/2020 5:28:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

On my 17th birthday I was gifted with my eldest son. His mom moved to the other side of the country with him, then put him up for adoption when he was four, unbeknownst to me. They had my address, telephone, email, everything. The caseworker, biological mom and foster patents thought he would be better off without me and adopted by them. They put an ad in the legals section of the paper of the town I lived in at the time. By the time I found out it was already done and over with, all legal eagle, for months already.

Fast forward to earlier this year. My boy just turned 17, for the last year he and I have been in contact through Facebook. It was the greatest joy to get that first message! I had been waiting 16 years!

My son trips, is mostly into LSD from what he has told me. The other night I got a message: he ate three tabs and experienced ego death. Had an amazing ride! Was still coming off it when he messaged me. Next year he will be old enough for a Nexus account and I thought it would be cool to post this as a little reminder of an amazing experience. Pics of the tabs he ate.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DreadedShaman
#2 Posted : 7/30/2020 7:11:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's beautiful.

It brings me joy to know you were able to reconnect

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 7/30/2020 10:57:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, me too. It brings me joy that this culture has made a comeback. Acid went super underground for a while, unless you went to a Phish concert or a Rainbow Gathering you just didn't see it. I'm glad there are good doses for our kids to eat. Having trouble loading the pic cause he sent a jpeg. Lol I'm tech hopeless.
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

PedroSanchez
#4 Posted : 7/31/2020 2:25:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

its great you guys got back in touch. such a shame you had to miss 16 years though.
it seems the apple does not fall far from the tree no matter how far away you drag it.
im sure you look forward to the day you get to share the experience with him, that will be a special moment.

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 7/31/2020 2:27:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

He is very curious about dmt but as of yet has not tried. I would love him to have his first go in my glass vapor genie with my whitest crystal. Also I would love to teach him what I know about pulling the spice from the plants. All this is tentatively planned for next July, when he will be an adult in the eyes of the law and society. And, of course, provided he feels ready for the spice. He is a smart kid and I hope he takes his time with it like he has been so far, no rush.
olympus mon wrote:

tregar
#6 Posted : 7/31/2020 3:34:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, beautiful report Tony6Strings!
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

AiL762
#7 Posted : 7/31/2020 6:33:45 PM

\-= Conquer Your Fears =-/

Outstanding. Extremely happy for you. I cant imagine all the rush of emotions going through what you sadly had to, but incredible he found you. Looking forward to hearing what you were able to teach him and the reconnected bond.

PedroSanchez
#8 Posted : 8/3/2020 3:08:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
He is very curious about dmt but as of yet has not tried. I would love him to have his first go in my glass vapor genie with my whitest crystal. Also I would love to teach him what I know about pulling the spice from the plants. All this is tentatively planned for next July, when he will be an adult in the eyes of the law and society. And, of course, provided he feels ready for the spice. He is a smart kid and I hope he takes his time with it like he has been so far, no rush.

i hope the plan goes well. i look forward to hearing the trip report. that is going to be a beautiful trip! the energy in that room will be unbeatable! <3

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 8/3/2020 3:30:42 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Tony6Strings wrote:
Thanks, me too. It brings me joy that this culture has made a comeback. Acid went super underground for a while, unless you went to a Phish concert or a Rainbow Gathering you just didn't see it. I'm glad there are good doses for our kids to eat. Having trouble loading the pic cause he sent a jpeg. Lol I'm tech hopeless.

Using a file browser (the normal window you look at all your folders with), change your file extension from "*.jpeg" - which isn't recognized by the Nexus uploader - to "*.jpg", which is recognized.

If you're using a computer with a keyboard and mouse you can do this either by right-clicking on the file and selecting 'Rename' from the menu, or by selecting the file with the cursor and pressing "f2". The whole filename will be highlighted, so use the cursor key to get to the right place and simply delete the "e" from ".jpeg" then press "Enter".

Anything to see those pics!

I'm very pleased for you that you and your son have managed to get back in touch Love
It makes me think, silver lining Smile

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Tony6Strings
#10 Posted : 8/3/2020 8:57:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bless your heart, Downwards From Zero! Really thank you. I fiddled with it a little and still haven't changed the pics of sons tabs. Did manage to accidentally set it as my phone wallpaper though.

However... It seems the boys good mojo to be rubbing off on the old man. Five rainbow geltabs. Supposedly 200 mics a piece. Was gifted me by a friend. I am gifting back some spirit.
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
IMG_20200803_143857.jpg (809kb) downloaded 69 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

potnoble
#11 Posted : 8/4/2020 8:14:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad you reconnected!
Must have been an unbelievable moment.

Wish you the best dyoode! Big grin
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

Tony6Strings
#12 Posted : 8/4/2020 4:15:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Day-glo my soul! What an incredible evening. Rainbow geltab forever. I just happen to love bright neon day-glo colors, so that's what I was wearing and I have never realized till now how truly awesome it is.

Note to self: invest in day-glo paint. Paint everything.

There is nothing quite like a well placed tab of LSD to set the whole universe in its proper perspective.
olympus mon wrote: