We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, I'm so honored and happy I found you! Options

pullmypinky
#1 Posted : 7/29/2020 8:27:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Everyone!

I'm so happy I finally found Nexus.me after all these decades upon decades and years upon years.

I'll tell you a bit about myself as much as I can at least.

I was born with Muscular dystrophy and lost enough muscle mass that I stopped walking in early 2000's and started having 24/7 chronic pain and using a electric wheelchair. Before this I lived independently, but was stuck in a fork in the road. Do I go home to the parents or do I try and rough it on my own, alone? (since no friends wanted to live with me during that moment at least)

I chose to go back to my parents with my tail between my legs.

A couple decades later I've been severely depressed and nothing that worked and running out of time and choices. meds,omega 3's,sunlight, therapists,exercise,etc, didn't help and was running out of choices while the depression was getting darker and darker and about to swallow me whole.

I then found a podcast on the Joe Rogan podcast talking with Paul Stamets, that he was talking about microdosing (following protocol and stacking lion's mane and Niacin) and that opened up my eyes to give that a try.

Amazed to say that this is the only thing that actually has worked for me so far! I only wish that I had found out about this earlier, but i'm finally starting to become me again and it feels great!

I want the let the world know all about, especially people suffering with depression and other problems it can help with, while i'm getting better myself.

Finding out about microdosing you come across more and more and I've really become interested with DMT because muscular dystrophy is a neurological disease and DMT is all about neurogenesis or at least very similar to neurology so I think it could really help me see what I need to help improve my life and keep going day by day.

I have tried DMT 4 times and last time was a breakthrough and since then I've been on Nexus trying to learn as much as I can before I try again. I think DMT has helped out my depression as well because I see so much more about life and the universe after all these experiences.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to see some of you around!Big grin

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

potnoble
#2 Posted : 7/29/2020 9:00:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome pullmypinky!

Great name dyoode Big grin.
I hope you find alot of joy with DMT.
And i hope it can ease the burden of your illness.

Have a gud one and i wish you all the best Thumbs up
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

pullmypinky
#3 Posted : 7/29/2020 10:05:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

potnoble wrote:
Welcome pullmypinky!

Great name dyoode Big grin.
I hope you find alot of joy with DMT.
And i hope it can ease the burden of your illness.

Have a gud one and i wish you all the best Thumbs up

Glad you like the name. Thanks for your kind words, have a good one as well!

I'm excited for upcoming journeys.

cubeananda
#4 Posted : 7/29/2020 10:19:00 AM

jai

very eager to hear more about your experience with dmt for sure!

Achilles
#5 Posted : 7/29/2020 10:20:00 AM

I is the obstacle.

Great intro pinky 👍 I’m very happy to hear that psychedelics have helped you so much. They are a gift to the world 🥰 and now that you’ve found the nexus you’ll have an abundance of people to learn from and share your experiences with. Welcome to the nexus and I look forward to reading your post.
This guys ego ^

WanderingCat
#6 Posted : 7/29/2020 5:41:27 PM

The White Haired Cat

I'm very happy to have you on the nexus pinky Big grin If your already finding healing on dmt then keep pursuing this path. Not everyone is able to, however since your experiences has pushed you further onto the road keep going! The oddly light path that is dmt will give you a beautiful understanding of life. In my personal experience so far I've found love, happiness, insight, strength, and health. I wish all these positive things and more to you pinky, welcome to the nexus Pleased
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

dragonrider
#7 Posted : 7/29/2020 7:33:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the DMT nexus. Nice to hear you are pulling yourself out of the darkness.

AiL762
#8 Posted : 7/29/2020 8:25:52 PM

\-= Conquer Your Fears =-/

Seems like went a similar route as me.

I'm so happy for you that you found psychedelics as a medicine like I have.

I cut out all the big name pharma crap and currently on a stack of natural supplements too like Staments had suggested and more. Havnt made enough mushrooms to steadily micro dose those yet sadly but in the progress.

Glad your doing better. Soon enough this will become casual knowledge for everyone to bring into their lives. Smile

pullmypinky
#9 Posted : 7/30/2020 9:03:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

cubeananda wrote:

Thanks you, I'll try and post as much as I can about it and I'm interested how long have you been using this medicine yourself?

Achilles wrote:
Great intro pinky 👍 I’m very happy to hear that psychedelics have helped you so much. They are a gift to the world 🥰 and now that you’ve found the nexus you’ll have an abundance of people to learn from and share your experiences with. Welcome to the nexus and I look forward to reading your post.

Thank you for your warm welcome! Psychedelics is a true gift to the world and I'm actually so thankful I tried them first during my teenage years. It opened up my eyes to the how delicate and precious life is and that you should enjoy every second of it.

WanderingCat wrote:
I'm very happy to have you on the nexus pinky Big grin If your already finding healing on dmt then keep pursuing this path. Not everyone is able to, however since your experiences has pushed you further onto the road keep going! The oddly light path that is dmt will give you a beautiful understanding of life. In my personal experience so far I've found love, happiness, insight, strength, and health. I wish all these positive things and more to you pinky, welcome to the nexus Pleased

Thank you for the kind words and you being happy makes me happy! Microdosing has opened my eyes to other healing medicines like DMT. I feel that it is doing something with neurogenesis with my body when I use it and repairing as much as it can of my Muscular Dystrophy. This disease is muscle wasting so I have been trying to find anything that will slow down the process. Just a couple months ago, I wasn't even thinking of any of this though and was stuck in such a deep depression that getting out of bed for the day was the highlight of the day and that's if I completed the goal of doing that.

I'm so happy you found so many things with DMT and hope to find as much as you have. My mind and body is ready to just let go and enjoy the ride. Nothing can hurt as much as what i've already been through is what I try and think about before the journey.

dragonrider wrote:
Welcome to the DMT nexus. Nice to hear you are pulling yourself out of the darkness.

Thank you, it's great to finally pop my head out and see what i've been missing! I just need to keep going to I can keep the darkness at bay.

AiL762 wrote:
Seems like went a similar route as me.

I'm so happy for you that you found psychedelics as a medicine like I have.

I cut out all the big name pharma crap and currently on a stack of natural supplements too like Staments had suggested and more. Havnt made enough mushrooms to steadily micro dose those yet sadly but in the progress.

Glad your doing better. Soon enough this will become casual knowledge for everyone to bring into their lives. Smile

Thank you I'm happy to finally have the medicine. It's much harder for me to aquire because accessibility, but it eventually happens some day after time and friends assistance.

after being on antidepressants and trying them all decades ago, I stopped even trying to use them because I felt like a zombie or not even myself, so I would rather be depressed than a soulless numb zombie half person with no emotions because of the meds they put me on.

Hopefully you will get your mushrooms soon so you can start microdosing. it really is life changing for me so far.

Mush love!

cubeananda
#10 Posted : 7/30/2020 7:20:17 PM

jai

pullmypinky wrote:

cubeananda wrote:

Thanks you, I'll try and post as much as I can about it and I'm interested how long have you been using this medicine yourself?

I have been familiar with dmt since 2013, I have tried a couple extraction methods and I also have some experience drinking brews of Acacia and P. Harmala Smile

I find myself quite intrepid when it comes to the dmt experience. I have only pushed myself to a breakthrough a couple of times, a different points in my life. So your experience interests me because, if I might say, you seem to be equipped with a heart that could really delve deep into them. Despite having known about DMT since then, I'm still absolutely a beginner with regards to the precipice that is an efficient hit of clean dmt and/or changa journeys Smile