We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
International Society for the Study of Drug Policy: Grey Literature Bibliography Options

SnozzleBerry
#1 Posted : 7/29/2020 5:09:23 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Introduction to ISSDP Grey Literature Bibliography

Someone recently sent me a link to this site and the first thing I thought of was, "Gee, there's a bunch of stuff on The Nexus that might fit in nicely over there." I haven't had a chance to really check it out, and I'm a bit too swamped to submit anything, but I figured I'd leave a link and this blurb and hopefully some people who had some time could check it out/see if there's anything to be done. I think it would be cool to see some of the gold that's buried here shared more widely with interested folks.

Very happy

Quote:
Introduction to ISSDP Grey Literature Bibliography

This bibliography contains links to grey literature about illicit drugs policy. Grey literature is that which has not been commercially published, and which consequently may not be available through the conventional channels of distribution. There exists a great deal of recent and relevant research that falls into this category, and this bibliography aims to assist analysts locate recent policy relevant reports and briefing papers.

The bibliography is updated monthly. If you have any suggestions of research output to be posted or sites to be visited during the updating process please contact us via bibliography@issdp.org.

It is structured in a way that allows users to easily browse holdings as well as use the search engine for specific queries. All material is placed into one, or where necessary two categories. Sometimes the pages are slow to load. The most recent publications across all categories are held in a dedicated section. (See Recent Publications.) The categories are as follows:

1. Prevalence
Literature dealing with the prevalence of drug use and associated harms, including crime and disease. Includes literature with both domestic and international focus.

2. Production and Supply
Description and analysis of drug markets, both domestic and international. Includes literature on production, supply chains, and demand for illicit drugs.

3. Economics
Economic analyses (e.g. cost benefit analysis) of illicit drug markets and policy interventions.

4. Domestic Policy Issues
Literature focused on domestic policy. Laws pertaining to illicit drug use, policy documents and analysis, national strategy documents, and any other literature with a strict focus on domestic issues.

5. International Policy Issues
Similar to category 4, but instead with an international focus. This includes comparative work between countries, and any international policy issues such as Human Rights.

6. Interventions

6.1 Prevention
Literature related to interventions including public education, social marketing, and drug testing.

6.2 Treatment
Literature dealing with such things as pharmacotherapies, detoxification, counselling and therapeutic communities.

6.3 Law Enforcement
Literature that focuses on interventions, such as policing strategies, sentencing policies, and diversion programs. Does not include literature on the legal status of drugs (these are in category 4).

6.4 Harm Reduction
Literature on needle and syringe programs, supervised injecting facilities, and other harm reduction interventions.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!