We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first step Options

TheMagicBean
#1 Posted : 7/26/2020 9:39:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys. I'm glad to be on here. Been doing research and reading on the dmt nexus for almost two years. Didn't actually try to join until the first time I decided to try dmt in January, but every weekend that I had tried to join, it was closed off, until this weekend. I'm happy to be on here now, so thank you.

I originally wrote my first experience down when it happened. I want to basically just copy it down here, but I'll change anything that needs to be for the sake of anonymity or explaining something that I wrote that I now see needs more explanation.

I was pretty nervous to try it. I had done a lot of research on it, and knew that it was what I wanted to do and was ready, but it was like with anything I am doing that I know is important. I sat on my bed trying to relax and meditate for hours before I finally vaporized the dmt. I wanted to breathe and try to get my heart rate down before doing it. I relaized that I wasn't going to be able to get my heart to a completely normal level, and that if I was going to do it, it simply had to be done, and that I would be okay.

I counted down from ten, and I inhaled long once, I held it in for 10 or 20 or 30 seconds, I inhaled again. I started to feel something happening, I exhaled and inhaled again. The room started to sway left to right in front of me. I felt something in the top back of my head, and I began to hear a humming that sounded like some type of animal/creature/being humming, and the swaying room was moving closer, as if I was moving into it as it morphed into something else. I felt that I may not want to inhale again, but I knew I wanted to go all the way, and I inhaled once more and set down the vaporizer, closed my eyes, and lay back on the bunch of pillows I had set up for myself comfortably.

As I closed my eyes, I shot off along this cable that my spine and brain were connected to. It shot me up and flew me over what appeared to be a huge, colorful city with colorful machines that moved in impossible ways, churning around and into and out of themselves. Beings flew alongside me pointing things out to me down below as I traveled along this cable. I went through some type of tunnel with the place below no longer in sight. I went into a void of whiteness. Then these colorful beings with no exact shape came rushing to me. They surrounded me and I could just see their colors all around me, with no exact shape, just more rushing past others towards me. I don't know exactly what they were saying to me. They may not have been saying anything. I culd feel them greeting me with so much warmth. They were so colorful and beautiful. I was being greeted and welcomed and loved by them for some amount of time. All of a sudden I could sense something changing. It felt like a sad goodbye. They, and the color with them, began to move away from me and to the left. The color faded and they went to a white tunnel/alley/path that I could somehow tell was a path even though the void was white and it was also white. They were all telling eachother to follow and that they had to get going. They were waving goodbye.
*At the time of writing this down after my trip, I for some reason did not want to admit to myself what I saw. Some of them may have been waving goodbye to me, but what I really remember is, after most of the beings had dissapeared into the tunnel, one remained. The being stood at the door still in my sight at a distance. The being turned and looked at me, and waved for me to follow him into the tunnel, sending me a message through feeling that everything would be alright. It still send a chill through me as I write this now (not in a bad way). I don't know if I just didn't want to try to comprehend what this must mean at the time, or if it was just too much.
After the being waved for me to follow, and went in itself, my eyes opened abruptly. I thought it was over as my room looked normal. I looked up and my dog looked at me and stood up (from the foot of my bed). Doge came towards me sitting cross legged, and walked into my lap and layed down on my (which doge does not ever do). I pet doge and everything I touched had a foam like, effervescent feel to it and I could see it as I touched doge. I looked at my hand and spread my fingers apart, an the foam was connecting my fingers to each other, and surrounding all parts of me. I then realized everything had this foaminess covering and it was connecting everything I saw. Then, as I looked at my dog, suddenly these small blue crystals rose from the ground up into my entire vision and created an orderly array of some very large number (thousands, millions, billions) of these crystals in every direction. In the center of it all there was a spinning and color changing center that looked like a very bright fire. These crystals fell back down from where they came. Then looking around my room, it was like a jungle with plants and animals moving around. I was sitting cross legged on my bed, and there were something liek 10 other animals huddled in a circle , me a part of this circle, all sitting around what was like a fire. There was a large snakelike creature on the left corner and a large beastlike (lion/tiger) animal two animals over from the snake one, with many other smalled creatures next to eachother forming a full sitting cicle with me. We just say there together for some minutes. They moved around but stayed in their relative positions. They also slowly went away and then My room was completely back to normal. I felt ready to get up from my bed. I turned on a small light. I had prepared a notebook and pen and began writing down my experience.

Most of what I saw was indescribable and beautiful. It was fascinating to me to have been shown these machines and this large city that seemed to all of the physics and engineering that I have learned. It did not feel like just imagination. It was so beyond me and so real at the same time.
This experience did not feel trippy like LSD or Shrooms had. I felt like I was in a familiar place that I had been before, which seems to be part of why it wasn't overwhelming at all, even though it was much more intense than even my very overwhelming LSD trip.
To me it always felt like shrooms but LSD especially was taking me out of normality for some time, but this was all so normal and familiar. With other psychedelics, I had to take a lot of time for integration and they left me very confused (this may be due to being my first experiences though). DMT, however, left me only with clarity. It did not change the course of my day or near future. I left myself with ample time after the trip to be able to ponder and integrate the experience, but it was not very necessary (although I'm still glad I prepared this way and always will/do for my experiences). I felt great after and just wanted to go do the things I like, and spend time with people I love and be kind.

When I think of this first trip, and the feelings it invoked and the possibility of communicating in the way that was done with the beings that I met, it makes me want to cry tears of joy. Every time I think about it.

Thanks for reading.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

potnoble
#2 Posted : 7/27/2020 2:01:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing and congrats on experiencing Dimiland! Thumbs up
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin