We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
HOW DMT INCREASED MY HEIGHT TEMPORARY Options

GordonFreem4nn
#1 Posted : 7/24/2020 3:37:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So as the title says ... When i blast of my skin transforms in a way that for me is an indicator that i will have a nice launch experience.
Don't get me wrong its not that i blast of and transform, but i noticed that there are about 5 different types of skin ranging from a deep brown to a very very light brownish type and the one i had today just blew my mind !!! I frikking gained enough height for me to notice that i'm looking down at my room in a different angle. I looked in the mirror and i had to duck down my normal height is around 1m90 and now i messured and now i'm 1m96, my walk is kinda blokky and different.

If anyone cares i would be glad to post a video or take some pictures to confirm this madness.
I still am baffled that this is even possible, how can one just GROW in an instance ...

This may sound impossible thats why i couldn't wait to share this with you guys on the nexus.

much regards
when the doors of perception are open we can experience the full scope of reality

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

WanderingCat
#2 Posted : 7/24/2020 6:51:18 PM

The White Haired Cat

I would love to actually a see a video or picture evidence of this. Not that I doubt you but I'm just very curious about DMT making you taller and why you think so Laughing
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

Bill Cipher
#3 Posted : 7/24/2020 6:58:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds impossible because it is impossible.

Cognitive Heart
#4 Posted : 7/24/2020 7:15:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Heightened sense of awareness, perhaps? Big grin
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

VibeSurfer
#5 Posted : 7/24/2020 7:35:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WanderingCat wrote:
Not that I doubt you

I doubt it.

DMT has made me feel like I was eight feet tall on the comedown. I've also experienced something like a twelve foot wingspan. It was very wild to walk around like that. It's still a hallucination though. The human body is not capable of stretching like that to accommodate such growth which then just completely reverts within 5 minutes.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

GordonFreem4nn
#6 Posted : 7/24/2020 7:40:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sure :-)

You should doubt this because its impossible !
Ill keep my cam ready when launching .

much regards,
when the doors of perception are open we can experience the full scope of reality

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 7/24/2020 8:14:47 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

What time of day did this occur? The height of a person is not fixed - throughout the waking day we slowly become shorter as our body weight compresses our cartilage, particularly in the spine. After a good night's rest we'll find ourselves back at maximum height again. And if we've been on our feet through a late night, we get even shorter. Heavy lifting (as an occasional activity - I think regular gym exercise would be different) will also be exerting a compressing force.

If there was a real world, physical, measurable increase in height after DMT I would suggest that you may have had bad posture before, possibly from particular mental habits, and perhaps DMT has helped restore some neuromuscular circuitry to a more optimal state. By adjusting my posture I can easily vary my height by 6 cm. Maybe you haven't been stretching yourself out enough lately? 1.90m is fairly tall and that fact alone can contribute to a stooped posture when certain factors are present in the surroundings - especially, perhaps, if you are in fact 1.96m tall when given the opportunity Smile

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

PedroSanchez
#8 Posted : 7/25/2020 1:14:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds to me like your posture might be different before and after.
i would love to be wrong though. i would also love to see a video.

Phangz
#9 Posted : 7/25/2020 5:06:02 AM

Seeking...

There used to be an ad on telly from the government saying stuff like "this is your brain on drugs..." Made me LOL cause their new slogan can be "this is your height on dmt.."

But definitely get it on camera if you can. Would love to see it......anything is possible - maybe.
There's never enough dirt but......the best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago.

potnoble
#10 Posted : 7/25/2020 12:46:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dyoode its the posture Big grin

It was the first thing i learned from DMT.
Fix your posture!!!
But maybe we can all grow to 30 ft height and take the planet by force.
Nothing can stop the Nexus army!!

What you should try is while tripping: Open your eyes and stretch your legs.
Sometimes that looks like your body goes on forever.

I hope everybody has a great weekend

Have a gud one Thumbs up

By the way Gordon: When is half life 3 release
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

GordonFreem4nn
#11 Posted : 7/25/2020 6:14:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thx for all the reply's guys,i'm kinda doubting my results as i was still kinda going while posting this. I should have waited a bit to let it make sense, but still when this occurs (i dont want to do too much swim due to my brain getting used to it) i will provide a proper report.

What i think happend is my perspective had sort of an extended field of fiew and the messuring my brain tricking my readings.

Have a nice weekend guys, i wil continue this thread so i can disprove myself

WanderingCat
#12 Posted : 7/25/2020 7:07:51 PM

The White Haired Cat

Phangz wrote:

This quote deserves a spot with the great ones Very happy
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

pinkoyd
#13 Posted : 7/25/2020 8:48:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extraordinary knowledgeSenior Member

I agree with downwardfromzero. Compressive forces through the day can reduce your height. I'm tall enough (6'5" or 195.5 cm) that I have to readjust the rearview mirror in my car after a day's work because I'm shorter at the end of the day than in the morning.

It's conceivable that you cleared some blockages or relaxed your back enough to gain a few cm.

Yeah, and posture too!
I already asked Alice.

null24
#14 Posted : 7/25/2020 8:58:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Quote:
...i'm kinda doubting my results as i was still kind of going when i posted...

No kidding.Laughing
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Duncan Disorderly
#15 Posted : 7/25/2020 10:43:23 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

potnoble wrote:
It was the first thing i learned from DMT.
Fix your posture!!!

So, I'm not alone. There's a damn good reason why posture is important, IMO. It aligns your body in order for it to effectively act as a transmitter and receiver. Exactly what it transmits and receives is open to speculation and perhaps, debate. Personally, I believe DMT clarifies this to its users. Why else would a good posture suddenly seem important?

In reply to the OP. While I haven't had growth spurts (that I am aware of), I do find my skin changes colour. In fact, I started a thread about it. My skin colours are also brown-tinted, making my skin look like leather or plastic. Also, there are rare occasions when my skin is pure white, it's like my body is covered in talc. When this occurs, my skin glows in pure white brilliance. It's quite a magical experience. I've noticed a correlation when this occurs. It's as if my skin reflects my feelings because I FEEL pure when this happens.

Peace.
DD.
“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

GordonFreem4nn
#16 Posted : 10/1/2020 8:15:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, I'm not alone. There's a damn good reason why posture is important, IMO. It aligns your body in order for it to effectively act as a transmitter and receiver. Exactly what it transmits and receives is open to speculation and perhaps, debate. Personally, I believe DMT clarifies this to its users. Why else would a good posture suddenly seem important?

True, i had this experience one more time and i have to admit it is not growth but i don’t know if anyone has ever stood up during a dimitri but it feels crazy as hell. I cut back a bit from going in the outer relm. Now that i know the synthesis i can let it go and let it rest. I might have been a bit quick posting this crazy topic Very happy. Sometimes you need time to let something sink in so you can get a good perspective on it before jumping to conclusions.

But i'm still fascinated with what it has done for me. I lost the fear of dying, i gained such a big curiosity in esoteric knowledge and even improved my health by eating real food, connecting more with nature, it increased my spirituality, and ok sometimes explaining a trip might sound crazy, but it takes your mind outside the box where anything can happen ...

But like everything ... you gotta find balance, so i placed my mimosa somewhere safe until the next time im searching for guide lines.

astralspice
#17 Posted : 10/2/2020 12:18:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Id bet Im taller after a launch too! It tends to ''force'' me into a perfect meditation pose with my spine straight as an arrow then I often find myself doing all sorts of strange stretches (which is why i always do it alone on account of how strange i must look) and movements during the come down in order to really work with that flow of energies. There is no reason to let all that energy go to waste so I will try and focus on healing body parts that give me grief.
REALITY 5.0

PedroSanchez
#18 Posted : 10/5/2020 1:52:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

when i am sober i am 6'1 but when i am on DMT i am ╩╩╚├╔╦╠╩╬

GordonFreem4nn
#19 Posted : 10/5/2020 2:03:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lol =)

downwardsfromzero
#20 Posted : 10/5/2020 3:29:54 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Not DMT, but after a recent "millidose™" of psilocybin (430mg of Ps. ovoideocystidia powder) I laid down and relaxed. The appreciable body high led to a number of muscular 'pings', releasing stored up tension in my limbs and spine. I've been doing a fair amount of physical labour lately so this was very welcome.

No height measurements were taken as I'd forgotten about this thread at the time, but I still thought it worth a mention. It's left me eager for a deeper dive in the coming weeks in order to see what else can be straightened out.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

12NEXT