We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mapacho tea dosage? Options

cosmic butterfly
#1 Posted : 7/24/2020 6:32:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello I want to prepare a mapacho tea for purge and cleansing like done in amazon but I can't find any info online on proper dosage. This is i read something that can easily kill you if not dosed correctly so before doing this need to know proper amount to use for person. Anyone here with experience with this? Also method for preparation be appreciated

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ferrum
#2 Posted : 8/10/2020 11:38:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Three to four regular cigarettes made as a tea can almost kill you . Nicotine is very very toxic and kills via the oral administration . Be very very careful

I've taken a cigarette and steeped a tea of it once and it was strong . I've read one report on erowid where someone did the same with 3 and survived after a hospital visit .....now mapacho , it is nicotiana rustica which is around 11 percent nicotine verses 5 or 6 tops in nicotiana tobaccum I believe .

Soooo be real Fn careful you dont die

PsilocybeChild
#3 Posted : 9/10/2020 10:51:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would use one pinch with my thumb, pointer and middle finger.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

PsilocybeChild
#4 Posted : 9/10/2020 10:54:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tobacco Diet: A Physical, Psychological & Spiritual Detox
https://youtu.be/3zlhQqxaylE
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

Jees
#5 Posted : 9/10/2020 11:30:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would discourage doing it yourself with no experience, absolutely!

But if you gonna anyway, keep in mind:

- drink the luke warm half liter of mapacho tea, which was steeped overnight in a batch of mapacho.
- make sure you vomit all out after some minutes, usually this happens quite autonomous as the body realizes it has a deadly dose of poison inside.
seen cases where this does not happen!!!!!!!!!
in that case experienced people should help providing extra luke warm water drink half a liter with a dash of aqua de florida to induce the vomiting.

After completely empty, drink 3 liters of luke warm water, in batches of half liters, after each half liter vomit all out, then up to the next half liter.... until at least 3 liters so 6 times.
Check if the last vomit is as clear as water, it must be, if not do extra half liters of luke warm water.
Prepare to feel as sick as a thousand dogs...
to have visuals...
its no fun.

To me it feels as a hard core fast change of neurologic system.
Do on a sober stomach in the morning and do not eat anything for the rest of the day, you might feel okay but might regret.

This is serious, do not fool around and go lightly about it, you are playing with your life, no sh*t.

Then why do I post? To avoid casualties for those who do it anyway.

A lot might depend on how strong the tea drink is, I will not specify dose that I had as there are variables.

For those interested I suggest to go with experienced people first to get a feel and guidance.
Don't even think of shooting it up the @ss, that ROA is even more deadly.

Think twice, love yourself...

Consider less drastic methods, like snorting mapacho tea, if its strong enough you feel like getting hit with a bat on the skull Laughing .

PS: I'm sure there are other formats of drinking the tea, I can only report on the one format known to me.