We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poorly Explained Intro Options

CH357
#1 Posted : 7/24/2020 2:07:24 AM

No need to rush, there will never be enough time to do it all.

Hello everyone it seems as though I've done this bass ackwards. I've posted elsewhere but seem to have failed to produce an introduction essay so here goes.

I grew up in the southern United States in a christian household and still consider myself a christian. I grew up with a love of gardening passed down from my paternal grandfather. I will admit I'm here thanks to Joe Rogan and his podcast without that I doubt i'd be here on the physical earth much less this forum. I was struggling with severe depression left from nearly a decade of cancer treatment from the age of 14 years old to 22 years old I was diagnosed with cancer 3 different times. and the treatments had left me a shell of a human. the last treatment being the toughest I was isolated from the world for nearly 3 years while undergoing a stem cell transplant.

I learned on the JRE Podcast about psychedelics helping with depression and did some research and decided to grow psilocybin mushrooms and a few months later i was micro dosing 2 days a week and had a much better grip on my depression. soon I made the leap to my first MHRB Extraction and I've been exploring the rabbit hole for nearly 2 years.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Kumarajiva
#2 Posted : 7/24/2020 3:57:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Speechless!
Welcome!
Gate Gate Pāragate Pārasaṃgate Bodhi Svāhā

WanderingCat
#3 Posted : 7/24/2020 8:50:44 AM

The White Haired Cat

You've entered a welcoming space to explore this odd side of life Laughing

May you find information, growth, friends, success, and happiness in your journey fellow traveler!
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

tripwire
#4 Posted : 7/24/2020 9:28:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus!

I wonder how you will resolve your faith in light of seeing the divine through the plant spirits, seeing as christianity put those who found this route to the torch, and are the group most responsible for creating the western culture and its separation from nature that has trashed the paradise that earth could have been?

CosmicRiver
#5 Posted : 7/24/2020 2:07:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi and welcome! Very happy
I'm new to this forum as well, but I enjoyed reading about how mushrooms have helped you. Have you had other experiences with them besides microdosing?

CH357
#6 Posted : 8/9/2020 9:06:21 PM

CosmicRiver wrote:
Hi and welcome! Very happy
I'm new to this forum as well, but I enjoyed reading about how mushrooms have helped you. Have you had other experiences with them besides microdosing?

Quite a few ranging from 1 gram look at the pretty colors to perception changing deep dives on 5-6 grams. Even after 1- 1.5 grams in nature you'll never be able to unsee all the subtle patterns and color changes within every minute landscape.

CH357
#7 Posted : 8/9/2020 9:12:49 PM

tripwire wrote:
Welcome to the nexus!

I wonder how you will resolve your faith in light of seeing the divine through the plant spirits, seeing as christianity put those who found this route to the torch, and are the group most responsible for creating the western culture and its separation from nature that has trashed the paradise that earth could have been?

I am uncertain historically if it is Christianity or the humans who hijacked it to seize control over the masses that was doing the burning, but I definatly have a far more open mind and lean more agnostic now. Meaning that I don't think we as humans have enough information to make a valid unbiased judgement on what is really going on in this reality.