We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mixing different harmala sources Options

monomind
#1 Posted : 7/18/2020 2:10:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello travelers !

I have a question for the changa connoisseurs...
What is your view on mixing rue harmalas with caapi leaf as part of your recipe ?
My line of thought here is that respecting the 'plant intelligence', i should stick to one source of harmala in a given hypothetical batch of changa...

Auntie's last batch used rue fb harmalas and cappi leaf and while in session she suddenly got the felling that something might be a bit out of sync with this combo, on some deep spiritual level.

Wondering what your thoughts are Wut?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

tripwire
#2 Posted : 7/18/2020 2:57:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well you will never know the qualitative differences if you mix them all together. Try different mixes and keep your mind open about what might be right or wrong.

As you say you felt something was out of sync, trust your feelings and experiment more if this aspect interests you.

forwardtoinfinity
#3 Posted : 7/18/2020 11:13:03 PM

Novice HyperPilot

My changa has Rue harmalas added to Caapi leaf, I have experienced no disjointedness due to this. Though, I do not have experience with other changas, so I could not say if I merely cannot notice it as I haven't experienced the difference.

Very much agree with tripwire.