We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Separating Resin into its components Options

soulfood
#41 Posted : 9/8/2010 2:06:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Well that's indeed some damn effective resin. Smile

I have just over half the tea left so I'm going to try this with the acetone again, but I'm going to use Soxy bastards freeze/thawing step as I'm intrigued in the differences of what both these processes are removing.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

obliguhl
#42 Posted : 9/8/2010 8:22:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm very interested in additional bioessays. Maybe it's just my body chemistry that renders it so ineffective ?

The remaining acetone evaped from the leftover. It's now down to 100ml of water i figure must contain the remaining alkaloids.

soulfood
#43 Posted : 9/8/2010 2:02:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

obliguhl wrote:
I'm very interested in additional bioessays. Maybe it's just my body chemistry that renders it so ineffective ?

At what dosage?

With the last cactus I had, I needed 15g of standard resin to get an effect. I'm guessing that resin was 4% mesc. With my current cactus, using 3g of resin with the acetone step, which would be about 6g of standard resin, gave me some pretty damn full on OEV's and I wasn't back to baseline for about 20 hours. This was dosed not too long after eating a meal, so I'm definately dealing with a potency previously unexperienced by myself.

But anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if some resin required a dosage of up to 30g for an effect. It's just the nature of how these plants are.

obliguhl
#44 Posted : 9/8/2010 4:54:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

2g super resin worth 12g regular resin. I tend to think that it's best to eat as much as possible.

Simplistic Randamonium
#45 Posted : 1/6/2011 6:33:22 AM

random root

my friend is fortifying about 250 mls of tea with 40 grams resin for clean up.
is there a consistancy one is looking for?
syrupy, or soupy? on the thicker side or thinner?
if u made it this far you are a champ, and although we may never meet you are also my friend.
S.R.

SpiralNeuroEclipse
#46 Posted : 1/6/2011 7:07:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It will be thick because of all of the cellulose contained. 250 ml should be enough to dissolve it completely, with adequate time, heating, and agitation. The main thing is just to make sure that it is completely in suspension.

obliguhl
#47 Posted : 1/6/2011 7:12:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would now advise to throw away the precips and to evap the acetone on the new resin so you would not lose the secondary alkaloids.

Simplistic Randamonium
#48 Posted : 1/6/2011 9:10:24 PM

random root

my friend reports back:
"when i checked my double boiler the tea spoke to me. dark shapes like tree roots tells me this expierence will break my down to my core self. upon blowing the tea it immediatly formed a perfect yin/yang. no shit. this tells me that i should not go further than filtering because it is already in perfect balance."
is he just being silly?
he really feels that the brew "spoke" to him and told him to consume as is, so maybe another day huh?
if u made it this far you are a champ, and although we may never meet you are also my friend.
S.R.

Eluna
#49 Posted : 1/6/2011 11:11:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's happened to me multiple times haha.

Go with it Smile

Mitakuye Oyasin
#50 Posted : 2/6/2011 11:10:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux, did the tea create the smiley face itself in your picture or did someone arrange it like that?
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Phlux-
#51 Posted : 2/6/2011 12:25:33 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

it makes a smiley face by its self - everytime.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

rOm
#52 Posted : 2/6/2011 1:37:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
it makes a smiley face by its self - everytime.

Mekz me want to experiement it !
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

PREV123