We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Separating Resin into its components Options

Crystalito
#21 Posted : 1/27/2010 2:49:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What did you keep from the above, the precipitate or the solution?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Phlux-
#22 Posted : 1/27/2010 3:25:32 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

the methanol was evaporated to yeild the resin, the precipitate still stands with some methanol.(out of methanol)
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Crystalito
#23 Posted : 1/27/2010 3:41:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting i wonder what the precipitate is this time!
So, so far Acetone dropped a precipitate out, and furtherly methanol dropped some more.It would be interesting to compare those precipitates, and also to see what actives are where.

ThirdEyeVision
#24 Posted : 7/8/2010 8:49:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Was the resin or percipitate active?
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

obliguhl
#25 Posted : 8/17/2010 9:46:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux, Thank you very much for this interesting but extremely overlooked thread. I think this acetone cleanup could become a new standard procedure for making resin. Alright, it somehow takes away the foodsafe aspect of it...but i find it amzazing just how much white slimy stuff precipitated out of my tea (made from resin)...no wonder my resin was so weak if 2/3s of it is proteins and cellulose!

Again, thank you!!

dg
#26 Posted : 8/17/2010 10:12:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

Phlux, love the pioneering spirit, bravo

have you tried acidified cwe of micronized powder? may get less junk needing precip??

kemist
#27 Posted : 8/22/2010 9:21:21 AM

John

Whoo-hooooo, Phluxy man ! Very nice, just a tad smelly Rolling eyes (mean acetone evaporation)
This one certainly work!!!

......already done:

- ILPT made tea from 50 g dried outer flesh chunks with soft water and 1 lemon in four (2 hours long) boils

- pooled the boils ,simmered (evaporated down) and let the particles settle for 24 hours

- carefuly decanted and filtrated trough the coffee filter

He then added twice the volume of pure acetone and sticky white clustered precip. indeed formed

- this was removed and discarded

- solution is allowed to settle overnight ( 10-12 hrs ) before it was carefuly decanted and filtered

..... in progress:

-Ilpt will lightly simmer this solution to 1/3 of it`s actual volume

-he`ll pour this into large shallow dish and let it evaporate at room t. with fan aid ,down to thick syrup

- syrup will be chilled down and then mixed with some anhydrous Ca(OH)2 to get it as dry as possible

- product will be futher dried without using heat (just a fan) then crumbled and powderized.

- this powder will be extracted with anhydrous IPA

-alks could be recoverd by gassing with HCL (maybe CO2 ?) or simply adding a bit of vinegar or hcl and evaporate down.

On the end of the day , isn`t this more time and energy consuming then 69Ron`s tek ? ? ?
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

obliguhl
#28 Posted : 8/22/2010 9:56:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems to be great fr making potent resin just with one tiny extra step!!
I just dissolved 24g of resin in hot water and added acetone....wow, s much preciptated out, i really wonder what will be be left!!!

Phlux-
#29 Posted : 8/22/2010 10:00:00 AM

The Root

glad i could be of help.
antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

kemist
#30 Posted : 8/23/2010 7:40:19 AM

John

Evaporate acetone is definitelly smelly, attraction calling procedure. What else could one use to precipitate this rubbish.
ILPT think that salts of heavy metals could have simmilar effects , but the are toxic. Rolling eyes
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

q21q21
#31 Posted : 8/23/2010 7:49:55 AM

SWIM

kemist wrote:
Whoo-hooooo, Phluxy man ! Very nice, just a tad smelly Rolling eyes (mean acetone evaporation)
This one certainly work!!!

......already done:

- ILPT made tea from 50 g dried outer flesh chunks with soft water and 1 lemon in four (2 hours long) boils

- pooled the boils ,simmered (evaporated down) and let the particles settle for 24 hours

- carefuly decanted and filtrated trough the coffee filter

He then added twice the volume of pure acetone and sticky white clustered precip. indeed formed

- this was removed and discarded

- solution is allowed to settle overnight ( 10-12 hrs ) before it was carefuly decanted and filtered

..... in progress:

-Ilpt will lightly simmer this solution to 1/3 of it`s actual volume

-he`ll pour this into large shallow dish and let it evaporate at room t. with fan aid ,down to thick syrup

- syrup will be chilled down and then mixed with some anhydrous Ca(OH)2 to get it as dry as possible

- product will be futher dried without using heat (just a fan) then crumbled and powderized.

- this powder will be extracted with anhydrous IPA

-alks could be recoverd by gassing with HCL (maybe CO2 ?) or simply adding a bit of vinegar or hcl and evaporate down.

On the end of the day , isn`t this more time and energy consuming then 69Ron`s tek ? ? ?

SWIM tried this with acetone and it didn't work for him. The resin was very potent

Is IPA better for freebase mescaline, SWIM was unable to find that information anywhere.

Thanks!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

kemist
#32 Posted : 8/23/2010 8:19:38 AM

John

ILPT heard from some alien, that freebase should be well soluble in IPA, but ILPT have to yet confirmed it.

He actually thinking to do bone dry STB and pull with IPA. (He likes IPA and it`s smell more then limo.)

Phlux-
#33 Posted : 8/23/2010 2:20:19 PM

The Root

"What else could one use to precipitate this rubbish." - an alcahol
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

kemist
#34 Posted : 8/23/2010 9:26:30 PM

John

So ILPT evaporating last bits of water from his shallow dish and will be able to mixed it with Ca(OH)2 in the morning , let it dry during the day , pull it in the evening with IPA and evaporate IPA overnight.

ILPT used good deal of heat (hot plate), so he`ll see wheter lemon form of mescaline survived or not,all the cooking and boiling down.

By using modified 69ron`s tek after this time ILPT would have good 2/3 of flesh exhausted and product in form of washed hydrochloride salts.

None of them current teks for cacti extraction are as swift as ILPT need them to be, need to speculate more how to save time in these x-traction s

obliguhl
#35 Posted : 8/23/2010 9:48:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

24g turned into 5g resin after the cleanup

kemist
#36 Posted : 8/24/2010 7:39:18 AM

John

It evaporated too much and become very hard and resinous.
ILPT moistened to get honey like consistence and start adding Ca(OH)2 by little sprinkling on the top and mixing in with spatula. It start to smell strong of ammonia or some alkylamin. *

He add a little bit three more times until there was no ammonia smell following the addition and substance become very though and sticky almost imposible to mix or spread around the shallow pyrex dish.
He will let this dry , then grind and extract with IPA

*ILPT has a suspicion that ammonia smell is sign of some alkaloid being destroyed by high pH and that alkaloid could be either active or synergic with mescaline.
People claiming magicly high potency of this resin, it must have logical explanation.
In next experiment would be probably wise to get say pH of 8 first and then rising the pH accordingly to get pH 12 and retrieve all alkaloids.

Can`t wait for results

obliguhl
#37 Posted : 8/31/2010 5:41:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, time for a little bioessay report:

24g turned into 5g super resin, but 1.9g of it wasn't potent at all. Maybe like 5g regular resin. It's character was very different to normal resin, perhaps because the acetone also washes away lots of other alkaloids. So it felt similar to unclean acetates, but certainly weaker. So one would need to know his preferences. I come to enjoy the other alkaloids and i really feel that there is great synergy and potentiation.

Maybe i should evap the acetone and test the remains, or work them into the rest of the resin.

endlessness
#38 Posted : 8/31/2010 5:49:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the feedback obli, so it seems plenty of alkaloids are lost in the process too...

obliguhl
#39 Posted : 8/31/2010 6:41:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, it was quite dissapointing, since phlux bioessay was so marked differently.
I also feel that i love the other alkaloids more than the mescaline, at least in a low dose. They glow, they are empathic....euphoric. This was all lacking from the resin extract...i actually felt uneasy in public. With the regular resin, the opposite always was the case.

Phlux-
#40 Posted : 8/31/2010 6:43:02 PM

The Root

odd
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

PREV123NEXT