We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Trying To Buy Suspicious Items At A Pharmacy - Could I Be In Trouble? Options

Rain
#1 Posted : 7/8/2020 5:49:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay, I went to Boots a few minutes ago to buy a pipette and a PH tester for my first ever DMT extraction. I asked at the counter and the lady said they do sell both of those over at the bit where they hand over prescriptions. So I went over there and was asked what I needed them for. I wasn't expecting to be asked this so I made a huge mistake and simply said "For something I'm doing at home", DOH! If I had been expecting this question I'd have said something like "My girlfriend asked my to get them for the kitchen."

At this point she said she doesn't think they sell them any more and I was asked to go down to the other end of the counter where another lady told me they don't sell those any more. Now I'm thinking that the reason they wanted me down that end of the counter was to get my face on camara. Maybe they phoned the police straight away and told them I was obviously extracting drugs. I was going to start this evening but now I'm thinking I'm better off stashing the naptha, sodium hydroxide and mimosa somewhere in case my flat gets raided.

Am I being silly/paranoid/cautious/sensible?
How did we get to a point in a supposedly free society where plants can be illegal and people go to prison for exploring their own spirituality with no effect on others by using natural means that are here for just this purpose and how evil is a society that brainwashes people to make them think that this is even acceptable?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

GnosisOfAllogenes
#2 Posted : 7/8/2020 6:02:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
silly/paranoid/cautious/sensible

perhaps all four. Better safe than sorry, follow your gut, etc. These are "platitudes" because the facts usually bear them out.

And Do work on your cover-stories. have some defaults. In my experience, this is mostly a screen against ugly looks. But you can never be too cautious (another truism)

Kumarajiva
#3 Posted : 7/8/2020 6:04:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Next time: You need PH meter for your aquarium, you accidentally dropped yours in and it was not waterproof and you cant wait for mail delivery of the new one as with all the corona stuff the shipping is unreliable.
Gate Gate Pāragate Pārasaṃgate Bodhi Svāhā

Rain
#4 Posted : 7/8/2020 6:16:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GnosisOfAllogenes wrote:
Quote:
silly/paranoid/cautious/sensible

perhaps all four. Better safe than sorry, follow your gut, etc. These are "platitudes" because the facts usually bear them out.

And Do work on your cover-stories. have some defaults. In my experience, this is mostly a screen against ugly looks. But you can never be too cautious (another truism)
I keep switching between thinking that I'd be stupid not stash them and then thinking I'm being way too paranoid.

gogamoga wrote:
Next time: You need PH meter for your aquarium, you accidentally dropped yours in and it was not waterproof and you cant wait for mail delivery of the new one as with all the corona stuff the shipping is unreliable.
I wasn't expecting to be asked that and it completely threw me. I stood silient for a few seconds before saying it as well, it must have looked so dodgy. I felt like saying "Mind your own own business!" I recovered my composure and confidently asked where I could get them and when they gave me the name of the shop I said "Oh yea that's just round the corner, okay I'll try there. Thanks for your help." But the damage had already been done.
How did we get to a point in a supposedly free society where plants can be illegal and people go to prison for exploring their own spirituality with no effect on others by using natural means that are here for just this purpose and how evil is a society that brainwashes people to make them think that this is even acceptable?

null24
#5 Posted : 7/8/2020 6:52:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I buy all my "supplies" over the counter to avoid paper trails. I usually break up purchases so I'm not purchasing a collection that arouses suspicion. Given that, one of the last times i bought some lye at the hardware store- albeit not the first time there, and they are kinda jerks- the cashier told me "good luck clearing your drain, or whatever it is you're doing" while giving me the side-eye. I don't think he thought i was making DMT, more likely meth.

Whatever, it would be a real challenge for LEO to build a case from a picture of you at a pharmacy, or whatever boons is. I wouldn't worry, but there's reason to stay safe.

EDIT: I'd be far more wary of any raw materials going through customs in the mail on the way to you.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Rain
#6 Posted : 7/8/2020 7:05:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
I buy all my "supplies" over the counter to avoid paper trails. I usually break up purchases so I'm not purchasing a collection that arouses suspicion. Given that, one of the last times i bought some lye at the hardware store- albeit not the first time there, and they are kinda jerks- the cashier told me "good luck clearing your drain, or whatever it is you're doing" while giving me the side-eye. I don't think he thought i was making DMT, more likely meth.

Whatever, it would be a real challenge for LEO to build a case from a picture of you at a pharmacy, or whatever boons is. I wouldn't worry, but there's reason to stay safe.

EDIT: I'd be far more wary of any raw materials going through customs in the mail on the way to you.
Thanks for putting my mind at ease, although I'm of course blaming YOU if I go to prison!Smile

Boons? You mean Boots, it's a pharmacy here in england land.

null24
#7 Posted : 7/8/2020 8:24:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Stop Hey man, your decisions are your decisions!Wink
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Rain
#8 Posted : 7/8/2020 8:34:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Stop Hey man, your decisions are your decisions!Wink
Only kidding.

Is it okay to use a plastic container when putting the naptha in the freezer? I know you're supposed to use glass for most of this but it's okay for that part right? Naptha doesn't react with plastic does it?

Metta-Morpheus
#9 Posted : 7/8/2020 9:16:35 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

It’s the most reactive with plastic ingredient in the whole process. Definitely do not use plastic. Any shallow glass jar or bowl, or Pyrex baking dishes work the best. Just keep scraping/collection of crystals in mind when choosing vessel. Something you can maneuver a razor blade or similar kind of tool in.

Good luck!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Rain
#10 Posted : 7/8/2020 9:50:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
It’s the most reactive with plastic ingredient in the whole process. Definitely do not use plastic. Any shallow glass jar or bowl, or Pyrex baking dishes work the best. Just keep scraping/collection of crystals in mind when choosing vessel. Something you can maneuver a razor blade or similar kind of tool in.

Good luck!
Ah cheers. So never plastic, always glass for everything. More shopping tomorrow then.

null24
#11 Posted : 7/8/2020 11:16:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Only kidding

I know, just saying!

I'm guessing you guys have those big grocery/everything else stores over there? Throwing some mason jars and maybe some naphtha in with your groceries isn't going to get noticed as anything by the cashier there. After all, people have all kinds of time for home improvement and hobbies during lock down right? Want to try out your new paint sprayer and make some pickles, what?

Good luck on ya, and yeah, plastic=bad, like cancer bad. You might want to really check out the FAQs and wiki here. If you have any certain questions, entering the term into Google +DMT nexus will yeild results pretty easily.

*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Rain
#12 Posted : 7/8/2020 11:33:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
I'm guessing you guys have those big grocery/everything else stores over there? Throwing some mason jars and maybe some naphtha in with your groceries isn't going to get noticed as anything by the cashier there. After all, people have all kinds of time for home improvement and hobbies during lock down right? Want to try out your new paint sprayer and make some pickles, what?
Can't get naptha here. There's a substitute that I can't remember the name of but naptha's supposeed to be better so I got it online.

null24 wrote:
Good luck on ya, and yeah, plastic=bad, like cancer bad. You might want to really check out the FAQs and wiki here. If you have any certain questions, entering the term into Google +DMT nexus will yeild results pretty easily.
I think I'm good. When I first started looking into this I was so confused, everybody makes it seem so damn comlicated. Once I saw how to do it simply I was like "Is that it!". Thank you Chris Cantelmo, RIP.

BecometheOther
#13 Posted : 7/10/2020 3:06:12 PM

metamorhpasizer

1. Yes you are probably being paranoid Smile
2. another good thing you might need ph testing for is for hot tubs, the aquarium one is good too.
3. never use plastic.

good luck hope it goes well for ya!
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

LightDancer
#14 Posted : 7/11/2020 5:34:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'Art supplies' is another good reason to get things like pipettes! Very happy
If there is no learning, there is no change.
If there is no change, there is no growth.
Without growth, we will only stagnate and decompose.

hug46
#15 Posted : 7/11/2020 8:34:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here are some good "legitimate" excuses for buying supplies...

Caustic soda= de-coking exhaust systems

naphtha ( i do not live in England but i am pretty sure that you can find it there. It's just that it is not called naphtha. A search of the forum should show alternatives) = a degreasant, engine cleaner.

PH meter=checking lead acid vehicle battery water PH value.

Pipettes=used for pre-lubricating small bearings in engine rebuilds.

I wouldnt buy them all at the same time and place though.

Loveall
#16 Posted : 7/11/2020 6:27:51 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I would say,

Caustic soda: That's for my famous German Pretzels 🥨
PH meter: To get the perfect lemon balance in cocktails 🍸
Pipette: To drop color cocktails with rainbow effects 🌈
Naphtha: That's fuel for my fire whip (I have a mean shirtless routine)🔥✨

I'm getting it all for a party, thanks for asking 🙂

Joking aside, I don't think you are in trouble. Cheers.

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Rain
#17 Posted : 7/11/2020 8:02:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I messed something up. Last night I took the (GLASS) container out of the freezer expecting to be greeted with some lovely crystals. I saw the naptha had started to congeal in places when I put it in but when I took it out there was just a bit more congeal naptha so I poured it back into the jar and then left it by an open window hoping a few crystals would form from what was left but it just all evaporated away.

I wasn't able to find a shop that sells a PH tester so I assumed I hadn't used enough sodium hydroxide so I added some more and left it overnight, putting it in the freezer this morning. Just took it out and still no dmt. I can't believe I've managed to screw this up. There's three possible reasons that I can think of: 1- I over-acidified it when I did the first stage. 2- The PH of the solution still isn't high enough. 3- Dodgy mimosa.

Thursday evening I put it in a pot with water and white vinegar but I only used three times as much water as vinegar. I vaguely remember reading that if the PH is too low it destroys the dmt but I don't see why it would if a high ph doesn't. That means more sodium hydroxide to get the ph up to twelve so I'm guessing that's it. Apparently it's supposed to change colour to black but it was basically black after the acid bath.

BecometheOther wrote:
1. Yes you are probably being paranoid Smile
2. another good thing you might need ph testing for is for hot tubs, the aquarium one is good too.
3. never use plastic.

good luck hope it goes well for ya!
LightDancer wrote:
'Art supplies' is another good reason to get things like pipettes! Very happy
hug46 wrote:
Here are some good "legitimate" excuses for buying supplies...

Caustic soda= de-coking exhaust systems

naphtha ( i do not live in England but i am pretty sure that you can find it there. It's just that it is not called naphtha. A search of the forum should show alternatives) = a degreasant, engine cleaner.

PH meter=checking lead acid vehicle battery water PH value.

Pipettes=used for pre-lubricating small bearings in engine rebuilds.

I wouldnt buy them all at the same time and place though.
Loveall wrote:
I would say,

Caustic soda: That's for my famous German Pretzels 🥨
PH meter: To get the perfect lemon balance in cocktails 🍸
Pipette: To drop color cocktails with rainbow effects 🌈
Naphtha: That's fuel for my fire whip (I have a mean shirtless routine)🔥✨

I'm getting it all for a party, thanks for asking 🙂

Joking aside, I don't think you are in trouble. Cheers.
Thanks. Laughing

downwardsfromzero
#18 Posted : 7/11/2020 10:05:31 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
I vaguely remember reading that if the PH is too low it destroys the dmt but I don't see why it would if a high ph doesn't.
Yes, that is complete nonsense. Low pH does not destroy DMT (especially not with just a bit of vinegar).

Quote:
Apparently it's supposed to change colour to black but it was basically black after the acid bath.

The acid phase should be noticeable reddish, albeit quite dark. This makes me suspicious about the providence of your starting material. It's not unheard of that people, er, try to extract from previously used bark powder that has been strained and dried, etc. In this respect, it would be valuable to see a picture of the mimosa material you started with.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

PedroSanchez
#19 Posted : 7/11/2020 11:59:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds to me like you are in UK?

all those things are legal, its only illegal if you plan to extract alkaloids from the bark, which obviously you didnt. obviously you had it to try out dying your own t-shirts like everybody else. why would you even have it for anything else??? its just some shitty bark for dying clothes REALLY well.

you also didnt buy anything, and you wouldnt have used your card even if you did, so how would they even know who you are?

most importantly, you havent done anything illegal and there are very few reasons to suspect that you have. it is very unlikely anybody could get a warrant to kick your door in based on you looking for a pipette and pH meter. however, they do not need a warrant to investigate you.

worst case scenario is that you will be watched for a while. your past bank transactions might be looked at, but thats why we always use cash, even when we are buying lunch. in this case i would suggest having a subtle clean up and keeping your head down for a while. but honestly i think you are being over paranoid. being over paranoid is better than being under paranoid though!

personally i would like to settle my mind at this point or at least know when i can stock up on a smoke again, but im not sure how you can do that without knowing your exact situation.
for me i would do something like, go back the next day or soon after and make sure the same person sees me and watch their body language without them noticing me watching them. pretend to look at things near where they are working after they have seen me or something like that. if they felt that i was doing things that the powers that be do not want me to know about then they will be watching me. they will also try to pretend they are not, but the stalkee is a step ahead in this game Very happy
thats just an example, be creative. whatever helps you sleep at night or preps you for whats to come.
its not a solution but it might help settle your mind or confirm your suspicions.

a good rule to live by in general (i find) is to always assume the enemy is watching and waiting to pounce. and everybody is a grass until proven otherwise. next time have a plan. sorry, i know its a bit late for that advice now Sad

maybe one day we wont be under the thumb of an uninvited third party Sad

PedroSanchez
#20 Posted : 7/12/2020 12:06:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I wasn't expecting to be asked that and it completely threw me. I stood silient for a few seconds before saying it as well, it must have looked so dodgy. I felt like saying "Mind your own own business!" I recovered my composure and confidently asked where I could get them and when they gave me the name of the shop I said "Oh yea that's just round the corner, okay I'll try there. Thanks for your help." But the damage had already been done.

some people will stand there for a few seconds confused as to why they are asking. how often do you get asked why you are buying something? this can be confusing and it is normal for some people to pause, whatever their motive.
some people also respond with "mind your own business!".
they are asking because they "have to". they probably dont care too much about your response unless you fit into the category that that particular person thinks is dodgy. maybe you do idk.

12NEXT