We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cant smoke never more .....Health problem - SERIOUS TOPIC Options

jfc89
#1 Posted : 7/6/2020 11:39:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hi everyone

I have translated this text into English so that it is easier for me to explain what is happening to me.

3 years ago I tried dmt and changa for the first time, and I have had more than 50 experiences during 3 months.

2 years ago I suffered a poisoning with polyester resin for using it indoors several days in a row, and a few weeks later I ended up in the emergency department after taking a high amount of marijuana cookies, which caused a heart attack and a heart rate of 140 bpm (the Doctors said it was only a tachycardia, but I could not stand up, I could not breathe, I had strong tingling and contractions in my left arm and I saw everything blurred) On the EKG paper it was written that I had a myocardial infarction. Here in Spain public health is shameful ...

From there stop smoking and using marijuana and dmt. About 5 months ago I used cocaine for 4 months and from the first month I began to have the same symptoms of that time when I smoked marijuana, with shortness of breath, chest tightness, dizziness, pins and needles and low energy ... I do not understand why now I can't even use cocaine and 1 year ago when some friends invited me, I had no problem ...

And with the dmt, recently I wanted to see how the changa would sit me down, and after taking 70mg of harmala and harmalina (mix) sublingually, when I smoked the dmt with other herbs, at the 3rd puff I began to have dyspnea and a intense pressure on the front of the head and they were very unpleasant at the same time that made me feel physically bad ..

I have never had that sensation when smoking dmt, and it was a sensation that I knew perfectly well that it was not good and it was a risk to continue without knowing what is happening in my body.

During this time I did electrocardiograms and the only thing that appears is elevation of the st segment and early repolarization.

These symptoms also appear to me with amphetamines,cocaine, thc,tobacco, mdma and lsd (with lsd only shortness of breath and tightness in the chest). It also appears to me when I have sex and do sports or efforts.

Has anyone been through the same thing?

Today he collected a skull tomography (CAT) and everything went well ...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

bismillah
#2 Posted : 7/7/2020 3:44:59 AM

My Personalized Tag

My first thought is that you have an unhealthy relationship with your substances.

I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

burnt
#3 Posted : 7/7/2020 4:39:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
2 years ago I suffered a poisoning with polyester resin for using it indoors several days in a row,

I don't know much about polyester resin poisoning but if you have any kind of pulmonary obstruction this might explain you symptoms. It sounds like you have a lung injury and smoking any substance makes it worse. Stimulants whether you smoke then or use another route of administration increase your heart rate and if your lungs are not functioning properly due to injury its certainly possible to have the symptoms you describe.

My advise if try and let your lungs heal and talk to your doctor. It sounds more like a lung problem which is being made worse by drug use.

Quote:
ended up in the emergency department after taking a high amount of marijuana cookies, which caused a heart attack and a heart rate of 140 bpm (the Doctors said it was only a tachycardia, but I could not stand up, I could not breathe, I had strong tingling and contractions in my left arm and I saw everything blurred)

Tachycardia is well known side effect from cannabis especially high doses. Its not unusual for you to experience those effects from an 'overdose' of edible cannabis.

Legarto Rey
#4 Posted : 7/7/2020 9:59:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I would 2nd, Bismillah, "res ipsa loquitur". We come to our drug experiences via a flesh and bone vehicle, modest imbibing for one, may be overdose for another. Your body may be playing teacher, try assuming the student role.

Peace

null24
#5 Posted : 7/7/2020 2:19:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Not a physician or even armed with a good knowledge of health condidtions, but as someone who promotes harm reduction, it does seem from your anecdote that there is an underlying cardio-pulmonary issue going on. You describe similar symptoms from a fairly wide range of drugs, from cannabis to cocaine to psychedelics. While these are all classified differently, all of these raise BP in higher range doses, and perhaps for whatever reason your body is unable to handle it.
Take it for what it's worth, but it is doubtfully intrinsic to the drugs, and I do not deny the inherent dangers of consuming substances.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

skoobysnax
#6 Posted : 7/7/2020 6:17:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, take a break and have your doctor evaluate you ability to exercise. Personally yoga meditation and pranayam have transformed my health and have make me feel very elevated. If you are given the all clear I would make some radical changes for diet and exercise. Also now i follow a circadian rythm. Sleep 7+hrs a night and wake early. Since I have done these things a lot of aging processes have slowed and many issues reversed. It takes time and dedicated intention. The lungs are hard to heal. Take care of them!!
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

null24
#7 Posted : 7/7/2020 7:32:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

skoobysnax wrote:
Yes, take a break and have your doctor evaluate you ability to exercise. Personally yoga meditation and pranayam have transformed my health and have make me feel very elevated. If you are given the all clear I would make some radical changes for diet and exercise. Also now i follow a circadian rythm. Sleep 7+hrs a night and wake early. Since I have done these things a lot of aging processes have slowed and many issues reversed. It takes time and dedicated intention. The lungs are hard to heal. Take care of them!!

Thumbs up And eat well and consistently. Food is medicine! You are only a passenger in that body.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

potnoble
#8 Posted : 7/12/2020 4:09:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello

Please stay away from cocain if you have these problems. That is one of the worst drugs for
your condition. Don´t want to sound like a smart....
Just my lil input.

Have a gud one and i hope you can overcome this
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin