We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
South African Extraction Options

DeadDreams
#1 Posted : 7/3/2020 4:22:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,

I would kindly like to enquire if there are any South Africans on the forum that are experienced in DMT extraction. I would specifically like to know what bark/tree is used as I have been searching the forum, as well as others, and cannot find any information.

DMT in crystal form is scarce here and I fear the product I can obtain may not have been extracted to its full purity. So I'd like to extract it myself.

I have Sodium Hydroxide and the solvent options here are Hexane, Benzine and Xylene.

I can always order Mimosa Hostilis online, but would prefer if there is a tree that can be locally sourced.

Thank you all for all the incredible information.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Woolmer
#2 Posted : 7/3/2020 6:06:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi DeadDreams,

Many species of acacias have been found to contain dmt and South Africa is full of invasive and native species. Here is a list of African & middle-eastern tryptamine acacias. I believe it is worth exploring these as there seems to be sparse information regarding their tryptamine content.

Delosperma Sp. has been reported (trouts notes) to contain n,n dmt and 5-meo-dmt. Some species of Phalaris are known to contain decent amounts of dmt too.

If you do attempt an extraction on any of these please report back to the community regardless of the outcome. Personally, I have tried extracting from Delosperma cooperi and vachellia xanthophloea but unfortunately seemed not to yield anything.

Goodluck! Smile