We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
So what is there behind my break through ? Options

theMyndsAye
#21 Posted : 11/18/2020 1:55:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jozeh wrote:
At the end of a chaotic trip, I ended up waking up in a hospital bed. Machines beeping, wires, there was a figure at the end of the bed, we discussed how I ended up here, at the end of our discussion the figure said "don't worry you will be fine" as they walked out the door, my room slowly reverberating back into focus. There was a lot more to the trip, but it felt I wasn't supposed to be there, It was as if I had woken up somewhere and they put me back in the simulation. The here and now.

I have had VERY similar experiences on multiple occasions. The first time the beings (mantis-like) appeared shocked that I was there and very curious. The next time they were very helpful. They last time I appeared in the room and they were all huddled in the corner and it seemed like I caught them doing something I shouldn't have seen and they appeared to be pissed off. All I wanted to do was get out of there, but I couldn't. I came to saying "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck". The last time there may have also been another being there, but I can't recall. I don't always visit that place, but I definitely have, and am not sure I want to go back. If I do, so be it.
We're all in this together and we are all from one, so to help each other is to help ourselves, and to better ourselves is to better others.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

PREV12