CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So what is there behind my break through ? Options

GordonFreem4nn
#1 Posted : 6/28/2020 3:04:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sup guys,

i have been doling around with my extractions and after 50 plus launches i keep on coming to a certain point that always leaves me baffled.
Standard trips would start with the Deep white / black patterns and rooms that feel spacious and large (note that every toke is held for at LEAST 30 seconds.
But when i keep going i get to this point that always ends up at a point of familiarity, like you are lost in an unknown place and you turn a corner and you are in your room or somewhere that feels familiar.
Then i get these messages in my head and sometimes via my computer and audio. I'm trying to find the right ways to explain this but i get the feeling i'm a character in a game and my vitals get checked : Heart rate pumps up to a peek and then suddenly goes back to normal, sorta like an OS update, my chair starts moving and pumping but with the gentlest care .

stay blessed
when the doors of perception are open we can experience the full scope of reality

Trippy glass for trippy people.

Eaglepath
#2 Posted : 6/28/2020 3:31:32 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

You are God playing in your game.. Of course the angels needs to check that you are ok.. With a lot of hysch hysch of course.. they dont want to spoil your game so you can keep playing..Wink
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

GordonFreem4nn
#3 Posted : 6/28/2020 5:41:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would never kill myself, but im soooo curious to see what happens after this one :-).

thx for the reply eaglepath
when the doors of perception are open we can experience the full scope of reality

GordonFreem4nn
#4 Posted : 6/28/2020 5:42:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i love this quote @EaglePath

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

spot on

Eaglepath
#5 Posted : 6/28/2020 8:20:17 PM

Haha thanks.. had a philosophical momentVery happy

No don't kill kill yourself.. life is lived on another level if you are looking forward to the mystery of death.. instead of living in fear of it as most of people..

And remember.. with these plants you can always peek over the edge a little bitWink

GordonFreem4nn
#6 Posted : 6/28/2020 11:33:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So true ! Mindset of curiosity and searching for a better understanding is what keeps me going, when peeking behind the scenes death seems the next logical progression, we are in this bootcamp for a reason and cheating would mean to cheat our selfs and who knows ... i don't want to start this level over =D

blessings

Eaglepath
#7 Posted : 6/29/2020 4:41:12 AM

Yeah no some secrets are better left alone.. I mean Half life 2 wouldnt be any good if just playing the end no?Wink

Then you would miss the whole challenge of driving that stupid car! haha

GordonFreem4nn
#8 Posted : 6/29/2020 9:55:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hahaha :-)

Jozeh
#9 Posted : 6/29/2020 2:26:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

At the end of a chaotic trip, I ended up waking up in a hospital bed. Machines beeping, wires, there was a figure at the end of the bed, we discussed how I ended up here, at the end of our discussion the figure said "don't worry you will be fine" as they walked out the door, my room slowly reverberating back into focus. There was a lot more to the trip, but it felt I wasn't supposed to be there, It was as if I had woken up somewhere and they put me back in the simulation. The here and now.

I haven't gone as deep since then, I have taken the time to develop an understanding of the molecule, different ROAs, set and setting. The trip itself could have been due to an underinformed mind trying to grasp at the situation and steering the visual elements. The simulation in the trip could just be my ordinary working mind switching back on effectively putting me in the here and now.

The more fun side is to contemplate an awakening outside of this reality. The praying mantis's quickly reconfiguring my chakra alignment, to make sure it doesn't happen again before whizzing me through the hospital hallways and plugging me back in, with a debrief from The Doctor to boot.

I find it grounding to try and grapple with the science of the molecule as well as having an excellent trip report mapping out the personal mythos of the experience.

The sense of familiarity has interested me too; this may be down to the way the psychedelics turn off parts of the brain and allow cross-talk through regions that probably haven't spoken since you were a child. Psychedelics ramp up the pattern-finding abilities of our senses. It could be that acute hyper pattern-finding mindset; the psychedelics afford, is what we are feeling a sense of familiarity towards.

GordonFreem4nn
#10 Posted : 6/29/2020 2:48:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Crazy !! So you saw Mantis beeings as overwatchers ?

Jozeh
#11 Posted : 6/29/2020 4:47:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GordonFreem4nn wrote:
Crazy !! So you saw Mantis beeings as overwatchers ?

Looking back now I'm not sure if they were operating or I'm just projecting. The operation was carried out by very fast-moving figures. I got a sense of urgency, I remember that much.

WanderingCat
#12 Posted : 6/30/2020 5:49:31 AM

The White Haired Cat

Eaglepath is someone who I consider as one of my guides. Helped me a lot when I first got here. Plus knowing eagle joined on July 7th (which is my birthday) and in 2017. 7 is a very common number in my life. Coincidence or not eagle is a great teacher Big grin
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming