We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wine tasting weeks Options

Eaglepath
#1 Posted : 6/26/2020 5:16:46 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

So ive been working a bit with some different Ayahuasca strains/colors together with two different types of Chaliponga, Chacruna, Mapacho, Coca and Bobinsana. (Not all together at once)

Due to that we cannot discuss different vendors I will only mention the different types of Caapi and the admixture plants.

The approach of cooking is similar for them all more or less. All plants together soaked in water first for 12 hours. Then boiled over fire for 12 hours with 3 change of water.

Yellow Caapi, Chaliponga and Mapacho.
This is a mix Ive been working with for a long time.
1kg Caapi – 200g Chaliponga and 10-15g of Mapacho. 1 liter in the end.
5cl is consumed after 30min another 5cl.
This is a very powerful brew. This is like smoked DMT if not beyond sometimes. This is probably the best substitute for an IV DMT machine, no need for that at all
I cant barely call this Ayahuasca, this is more a technology that takes you places!
After 10cl of this one me and everyone else that ever have tried it have had enough.

Red Ayahuasca Achuar, Chaliponga, Coca and Bobinsana
1kg Caapi – 250g Chaliponga and 100g of Bobinsana - 1 liter in the end.
Ive been drinking up to 20cl of this brew over a course of 5 hours.
This brew is very loving and amazing in all sense and still very potent!. Strong presence of the spirit of Ayahuasca.. Snakes and jungle.. Sometimes a tint of red.. Amazing cleansing effect on the system and a long afterglow.
During these three days of working with this one a Bobinsana only brew was consumed during the days as well.. Its very cozy for forest walks!Pleased
A bottle filled with love and healing that I could go on drinking 24/7 forever. Real Ayahuasca in my sense!Pleased

Caapi Caupuri, Chaliponga
500g of Caupuri and 150g of Chaliponga - 0,5 liter in the end.
Up to 15cl of this brew had to be consumed to get any effect. And in the end very disappointing effect. I had high hopes for this brew after reading that it had a high content of THH.
Weird confusing visions, not clear, vibrant and foggy.. The day after a lesser sense of well being, not the usually glowing happiness and clarity.
Not happy with this at all…

Caapi Muricata, Chacruna
100g Muricata and 100g Chacruna. - 10cl in the end.
Consumed 3cl, 3cl and 3cl over 60-90min.

Very nice gentle and mild but still clear and powerful. Strong body load and a clarity of mind. Not any super strong visions but more a very nice bodily feeling and a mysterious sense. Very “Ayahuasca like”. Very female.. The divine mother was presentPleased
This brew was also very strong on the system and delivered strong cleansing. Felt a strong connection with nature.

I dont want to go into any "trip reports" its just to much to write, and my mind remember 10% at a maximum because at these dosages it shuts down after a while..

But if anyone have questions please let me know..Smile

Just wanted to add something to the big variety of Caapi question.

Peace and love
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 6/26/2020 6:56:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool, right on. I am waiting on some things. I got some caapi leaf for making changa, and some vine as well. I got enough vine so that I can try a traditional ayahuasca brew, in addition to having some for making changa. Also a small amount of chaliponga, a few doses worth. I'm excited on trying out a traditional brew and curious to see how it is different from pharmahuasca. I've only taken extracted rue alkaloids with mimosa crystal. How much chaliponga should I cook with 40 grams of vine?
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Eaglepath
#3 Posted : 6/26/2020 7:15:07 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Hello Tony! all good in the hood?

Big difference is that you will feel her moving in the stomache like an anacondaWink

With only 40g of wine I would brew that alone separate from the Chali, drink that and when you feel effect drink the Chali and that would in my taste be around 10-15g.

Best of luck

Jagube
#4 Posted : 6/27/2020 2:04:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
I'm excited on trying out a traditional brew and curious to see how it is different from pharmahuasca. I've only taken extracted rue alkaloids with mimosa crystal. How much chaliponga should I cook with 40 grams of vine?

I find it interesting that some people experience pharmahuasca before they try ayahuasca. Because to make pharmahuasca, you have to make ayahuasca first (kind of) and then perform the much more elaborate chemical extraction.

10-15 g chali may be too much. It depends on your leaf. There used to be a leaf out there that was too strong (to the point of traumatizing) at as little as 3 g. With the leaves I've been working with lately, my sweet spot is 7-10 g.
And yeah, don't cook them together.

Eaglepath
#5 Posted : 6/27/2020 3:20:06 PM

Yeah you never know the alkaloid content in your leaves.. that's why it's best to be safe than sorry.. meaning better strong than weakCool

Jees
#6 Posted : 6/27/2020 4:58:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow Eaglepath you have been seriously involved, I tip my hat twice. You're a true viking Big grin
I take you organize your sessions well and safe.

With stiff amounts aya it's imho imperative to have a sitter/guidance. In a case a traveller simply flipped (attacked someone) and had to be forced into manual restrain until the episode was over. Once over the man didn't remember what happened. "Taking care" also means being able to do such things. Like preventing people taking off the premises.

The heat of the session can be paralysing, yet there's still the ramping up and coming down phase where a lot is possible.

It doesn't have to be dramatic e.g. travellers who start to attract a few notches too much attention can bring an unnecessary yet avoidable bad rep to the scene. Any unfortunate case stiffens prohibition in common.

Stuff happened to myself too that has led to a few months of annoying pain, all just to be solved if there was a sitter with a sober set of eyes.

Love

Tony6Strings
#7 Posted : 6/27/2020 5:12:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@Jagube, the first oral dmt I attempted was mimosa/rue brew, this was after I had been turned onto smoked spice to breakthrough a couple times. Mimosa brew was like instant epicac for me. I couldn't hold it down for longer than half a minute. I tried close to a dozen times, no go. So I extracted the remainder of my mimosa and rue, and started smoalking moar. Explored much with smoalked spice after harmalas. Beginning of this year I ate some of the alkaloids (200 mg harmalas 100 mg dmt crystal) and had my first pharma experience.

olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Eaglepath
#8 Posted : 6/27/2020 7:01:19 PM

Jees wrote:
Wow Eaglepath you have been seriously involved, I tip my hat twice. You're a true viking Big grin
I take you organize your sessions well and safe.

With stiff amounts aya it's imho imperative to have a sitter/guidance. In a case a traveller simply flipped (attacked someone) and had to be forced into manual restrain until the episode was over. Once over the man didn't remember what happened. "Taking care" also means being able to do such things. Like preventing people taking off the premises.

The heat of the session can be paralysing, yet there's still the ramping up and coming down phase where a lot is possible.

It doesn't have to be dramatic e.g. travellers who start to attract a few notches too much attention can bring an unnecessary yet avoidable bad rep to the scene. Any unfortunate case stiffens prohibition in common.

Stuff happened to myself too that has led to a few months of annoying pain, all just to be solved if there was a sitter with a sober set of eyes.

Love

Hello JeesSmile hope you are well!

She told my during a strong session in January that I should stop working with all other medicines and only focus on her.. So that I did!
Like Obelix I fell down in the pot!Cool

Regarding what you write.. Thats why you need to drink powerful brews so the body is restrained and the spirit free.. Its the medium dosages that makes the Ego flip!Wink

But no I agree.. I mean Im always working alone.. just me a dark room and strong Ayahuasca.. But I have given my life to this so its different..

Regarding cermonies Ive done I have seen and experienced things that most people wouldnt even believe.. and Bufo we shall not even talk about haha..

But thats why its beautiful with cermonies with more people.. the group creates a powerful protective force in itself if its done with the right people.. Or privat with the right Shaman is also good.. Or the right Viking!Wink

Eaglepath
#9 Posted : 6/27/2020 7:02:33 PM

Tony6Strings wrote:
@Jagube, the first oral dmt I attempted was mimosa/rue brew, this was after I had been turned onto smoked spice to breakthrough a couple times. Mimosa brew was like instant epicac for me. I couldn't hold it down for longer than half a minute. I tried close to a dozen times, no go. So I extracted the remainder of my mimosa and rue, and started smoalking moar. Explored much with smoalked spice after harmalas. Beginning of this year I ate some of the alkaloids (200 mg harmalas 100 mg dmt crystal) and had my first pharma experience.

I agree Tony, the Mimosa is difficult on the system.. I think your stomache will be happier with Caap and ChaliLove