We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Reviews on non-combustion herbal vaporizer with changa Options

sbios
#1 Posted : 6/24/2020 3:19:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haven't seen many talks on changa with the herb vaporizers. Thought I'd share a little with my experience on this Nokiva portable herb vape I've been experimenting with. Overall it's a nice device to take to nature though breakthrough really depends.

So I've tried both 1:1 and herbsVery happymt [2:1] changa with this device and I find the vapor is mostly smooth. It doesn't have the harshness from other high heat devices I tried to use or from lighting the fire. The time I shared with another friend for about 40mg changa [2:1 ratio], which approx. to 80mg spice total between the two of us. We took turns to take the tokes and I had sub-breakthrough experience with fractals as well as very smooth body sensations. My friend who is more sensitive actually had an OOB experience.

Overall this method is not the most efficient in achieving breakthrough. It is though more smooth and easy to take small tokes over a period of time. I feel it is a nice addition for micro-dosing or smooth elevated state before going into meditation, nature or mindfulness practices. I'd add a note that the chamber has enough room for the changa that with x2 to x3 more changa, going for breakthrough dose is possible.
sbios attached the following image(s):
Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 3.42.40 PM.png (216kb) downloaded 90 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

monomind
#2 Posted : 6/24/2020 4:16:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am not 100% sure but there might be a problem if a changa mix contains fb harmalas, as these will need a much higher temp to vape than dmt does.

sbios
#3 Posted : 6/25/2020 10:57:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This herb vaporizer heats up to 435F, but around 360F range I'm getting decent amount of smooth vapor. The changa mix I have does not contain harmalas so it wasn't an issue for me. I suppose one can take harmalas orally before using the herb vapo.

thevoluntaryway
#4 Posted : 6/25/2020 2:42:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing that - I'd like to get a vaporiser but I'm a bit cautious of the prices and the parts that wear out. re: Harmalas, I'm no expert but yes, taken in advance seems better. btw Have you tried Mapacho (strong Amazon tobacco) for this purpose?

sbios
#5 Posted : 6/25/2020 3:18:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gladly!Big grin Well I don't remember how much I got for this one, but you can look into vendors in the East for possible better deals. I haven't been using it regularly so I'm not so worry about the parts. While most herb vapes are mainly for weeds, I'd say it'd work for most other plant based to vaporize. You can look up the tobacco vaporization temperature if you want to be sure. Most portable herb vapes go up to around 430F-450F I believe.