We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Solstice 2020 Options

dragonrider
#1 Posted : 6/20/2020 6:44:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have a great solstice everyone!!

I'm sure many of you will make the most out of it Wink

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 6/21/2020 2:59:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hope you all had a great solstice and made the most out of it.

I had my ass kicked again last night, but it was just what i needed.Big grin Big grin Big grin

Brennendes Wasser
#3 Posted : 6/21/2020 3:05:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

I just had a lemon beer for Solstice, but still was great. I came very late to a happening, roughly at the end of a ceremony, but just right at the part where we all threw our own wreach into the fire with good hopes and burdens that we want to get rid off. I had quite some nice deep talks with my girlfriend and it felt great to pass all those hopes and good vibes into the fire with the others Love

null24
#4 Posted : 6/21/2020 3:48:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

This was to be the "phase one" opening weekend around here. I took advantage of it and went and saw a Body Worlds exhibit locally. It was pretty cool, although quite heavy-handed in an attempt to shock people into healthy lifestyles by the display of multiple avoidable pathologies. I did not appreciate that so much, and was far more inspired by seeing healthy systems and the intricate interconnected fragility of them than by being repulsed by diseased organs. Not a solstice ritual, I know.

Weather was far nicer Friday, the solstice felt like late September to me, causing quite a bit of cognitive dissonance and affecting my mood in a strange way.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*