We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How much do we control Options

Bosho 23
#1 Posted : 6/20/2020 7:55:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi how are we all. So in 2014 I had a cone of spice and was shown a hawk in this pose.
3 months later my sports team won the premiership, they are the hawks, and our main newspaper made a sticker for the occasion. Get this same pose as I had seen earlier identical.
So I was wondering two things.
First has anyone had any experiences that’s something of that nature
Second if that is the case these entities can see in to the future then how much do we control. They say it’s the little things you can change and they are the most important.
A example I can think of how it is all written out before us is the equation e=mc square. That equation has been around since the dawn of time they say in 1905 was when the light bulb went off in Einstein’s head . Instead of discovering the equation let’s say it was delivered to him at that time maybe to move along the evolution process just a thought
✌️ and 🌈

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jees
#2 Posted : 6/20/2020 11:52:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bosho 23 wrote:
...Instead of discovering the equation let’s say it was delivered to him ...

Hi,
if the post service delivers a package to me, it still feels like a discovery to open it and behold the content. So maybe it's not this-or-that but both, delivered and discovered.

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 6/20/2020 4:46:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, i've had experiences like that as well.

I think it's the brain filtering out information that we somehow subcounsciously received.

When we are in a room full of people, we filter out all the other voices we're not listening to. But we still hear everything they say. The sound reaches our ears.
We also pick up a lot of nonverbal communication.

So we know a lot more than we think we know.