We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
The Quote Room Options

smokeydaze
#41 Posted : 2/2/2010 5:12:30 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

11:11 wrote:
"My spoon is too big." Don Hertzfeld

Myyyy spoooooon is toooo big!
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Kartikay
#42 Posted : 2/2/2010 7:52:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smokeydaze wrote:
11:11 wrote:
"My spoon is too big." Don Hertzfeld

Myyyy spoooooon is toooo big!

I AM A BANANA
He led a double life. Did that make him a liar? He did not feel a liar. He was a man of two truths. - Murdoch, Dame [Jean] Iris

Kartikay is a character role that I play when I feel like escaping reality. Nothing I say under the pseudonym "Kartikay" reflects any of my actual life or personal history.

mattritt
#43 Posted : 2/3/2010 3:27:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's one from a friend of mine, It takes alittle backstory. So he use to tour with the dead for awhile and apparently at some point he was with some family and they had him burn down this stuff called "sage". (no clue what it really is, if anyone knows Id like to know) Well apparently its like 100x more powerful than salvia. So he smokes down the first bowl in one hit, and the guy quickly packs up a second one and hands it to him which he smokes down. Now he explains that after this he felt as though he was pulled down deep into the earth.[I forget some of the description here but it seemed peripheral to the experience] Then he starts to turn into what he can only describe as a book and he starts flipping through the pages of his life and sees everything hes done wrong and such and sees that everything has already happened and that we are all destined to end up somewhere but we are able to choose our own path to get there, now you can go down the right path or the wrong path and it showed him all the wrong things he'd ever done. So now at this point he's throughly scared as shit and as hes getting to that current point in his life he hears, "Here we go again" then he hears the guy who'd burned him down saying "Do you want another hit??" He hears this over and over again...

"Here we go again, do you want another hit?? Do you want another hit, do you want another hit??"

He said this experience scared him to death and that he was getting chills just talking about it. And his interpretation is that it was saying well here we go again you get another chance, are you gunna go down the wrong path again, "Do you want another hit?" Do you want to have to come back here and see what you did wrong again? He said the hippies burn the sage to remove negative energy and thats why they smoke it, it removes all the negative energy within you. He said he NEVER wants to do it again, I could see the fear in his eyes when he said that. He's said he hopes he's been doing good. So...

"Here we go again, Do you want another hit?"

Some others:

"Like I told you, what I said, steal your face right off your head" - He's Gone by The Grateful Dead (ego death will leave you faceless)

more to come...

Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

Pandora
#44 Posted : 2/3/2010 4:01:02 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Fear is the mindkiller. - Frank Herbert

Learn like you will live forever. Live like you will die tomorrow. - Ghandi
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

maxzar100
#45 Posted : 2/3/2010 4:38:36 AM

Earth Child

"Humiliate the reason and distort the soul." Fyodor Dostoevsky, The idiot

"Hesitation, anxiety, the struggle between belief and disbelief—all that is sometimes such a torment for a conscientious man... that it’s better to hang oneself."
- Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz

antrocles
#46 Posted : 2/3/2010 4:57:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wow pandora.....if i had a set of balls deep in my soul, those two quotes you just put up both kicked me square in them....

everyone- this thread is really growing into something quite special. keep the wisdom flowing!!

i just finished watching "the 11th hour" and found it to be deeply affecting. i cannot recommend EVERYONE seeing it a.s.a.p. highly enough!! so much wisdom and extremely important information.... here's an interesting quote that stuck with me:

"THINGS are the thieves of time"

between seeing films like this and avatar...along with my own conscious awakening through my work with DMT, statements like this are more poignant and relevant than ever before. the gift of time, as in, this moment on this earth....it is so precious! our pursuits should be directed more at recognizing and truly appreciating time spent with loved ones and time spent simply "being" with nature and the flow of life all around us... "things", as the movie contends, are man's way of trying to make up for this lack of appreciation for nature.

isn't it interesting how regular use of D.M.T. seems to have an across-the-board effect on all who work with it to be more in tune with our natural world?

coincidence?

....yeah right....

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

#47 Posted : 2/3/2010 10:31:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"your focus is your reality" - obi wan kenobi
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

#48 Posted : 2/3/2010 10:36:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Multiplicity is only apparent, in truth, there is only one mind" - Erwin Shrodinger
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

Jingmaster
#49 Posted : 2/4/2010 8:38:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Sometimes when I am traveling by car I see how many people lived before in the houses that I pass, and how many people will come to reside in them in the future. Once the Lord said to me, 'See the human chicken coops and how the occupants come and go. That is the way with human life.'" - Paramahansa Yogananda
It is the ultimate irony that the cosmic intelligentsia of this grand illusionentsia is aware of itself and also of the aburdity of that fact. But that is all part of the joke that you are now getting. - Cosmic Comic Jokery

۩
#50 Posted : 2/4/2010 8:47:39 AM

"Get used to
dying before
death arrives,
for the dead
can only live
and the living
can only die."
- old mexican saying

cellux
#51 Posted : 2/4/2010 11:26:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"It's better not to begin. Once you begin, it's better to finish it."

/Buddhist teaching/

Bancopuma
#52 Posted : 2/4/2010 4:31:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"We are star stuff...a way for the cosmos to know itself."

-Carl Sagan

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer - they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.”

-Ken Kesey

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal."

-Aleister Crowley

"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."

-Hunter S Thompson

A few of my faves Cool

shoe
#53 Posted : 2/4/2010 5:47:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"What the mind of man can conceive and believe, It can achieve"
-- Napolean Hill

and

"a mind, once stretched by a new idea, never returns to it's original dimensions".
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Also, antrocles: thankyou for this thread. I tend to live my life by these little quotes, frequently reoccuring in my thought patterns. Sometimes unbearably often. so,
any new ones I can collect and remmeber will surely serve me well.

Thankyou Smile
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Virola78
#54 Posted : 2/4/2010 7:26:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

amor_fati

"nihilism is an exhausting revelation to cope with, eventually you just have to say 'damn it all' and enter the fray, living your life as a fierce last hurrah in the face of absurdity."

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Shadowman-x
#55 Posted : 2/5/2010 12:20:19 AM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

Virola78 wrote:
amor_fati

"nihilism is an exhausting revelation to cope with, eventually you just have to say 'damn it all' and enter the fray, living your life as a fierce last hurrah in the face of absurdity."

This was so inspiring, it touched me right, right deep down in my heart, and washed away that hopeless feeling.
We ARE the last stand against the absurd, random nature of this chaotic world.
That whooping, clapping dance off into the horizon of history is our existence. Smile
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Pandora
#56 Posted : 2/7/2010 2:30:00 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

From (approximate - memory based) Joss Whedan's excellent series, "Firefly:"

"When you can't run, you walk. . .
When you can't walk, you crawl . . .
When you can't crawl, you find someone to carry you."

THANK YOU NEMO AMICUS!

Love for Eternity & Beyond,
Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

antrocles
#57 Posted : 2/7/2010 2:32:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

YES!!!! FIREFLY!!!!

"you're mouth's talking Jayne...you might wanna see to that..."

Smile

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Spicegnosis
#58 Posted : 2/10/2010 1:12:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know the origin,but my Great Grandmother taught me these two pearls,so I'm quoting her.

"Enough is as good as a feast"

"What's undone is uncertain"

Spicegnosis

Entheogens,the original human rites

sunshineandsmiles
#59 Posted : 2/10/2010 1:59:57 AM

Sol-Id

"even a stopped clock tells the correct time twice a day" - Paul MacGann as 'Marwood/I' from 'Withnail and I'
TIME WILL TELL...

Madcap
#60 Posted : 2/10/2010 2:16:32 AM

illudium Q-36

from the big dawg:

1. "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."

2. "Delay is preferable to error."

Thomas Jefferson
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

PREV12345NEXT»