We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1516171819NEXT»
The Quote Room Options

adam
#321 Posted : 11/25/2014 5:26:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Some people lie in bed dreaming of success while others wake up and work hard at it"

Anton Krupicka (ultramarathon runner)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

boogerz
#322 Posted : 12/29/2014 6:05:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What the world needs now is love, sweet love
It's the only thing that there's just too little of
What the world needs now is love, sweet love,
No not just for some but for everyone.
Lord, we don't need another mountain,
There are mountains and hillsides enough to climb
There are oceans and rivers enough to cross,
Enough to last till the end of time.
What the world needs now is love, sweet love
It's the only thing that there's just too little of

Burt Bacharach

Love

love

Godsmacker
#323 Posted : 12/29/2014 6:03:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Maybe one day we'll find the place
Where dreams and reality collide."-An Anonymous Gainesville Artist

"God is in the mirror. Not Hiding In The Sky."-Anonymous

"You Are Exactly Where You Need To Be <3."-Anonymous
'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

Cognitive Heart
#324 Posted : 1/24/2015 9:43:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For the handyman or woman shall utilize the tools available freely to him or her.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Dead man
#325 Posted : 1/25/2015 4:50:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

“I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.”
Bertand Russel

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
Eleanor Roosevelt

"The ancient Poets animated all sensible objects with Gods or Geniuses, calling them by the names and adorning them with the properties of woods, rivers, mountains, lakes, cities, nations, and whatever their enlarged & numerous senses could percieve.
And particularly they studied the genius of each city & country, placing it under its mental deity;
Till a system was formed, which some took advantage of & enslav'd the vulgar by attempting to realize or abstract the mental deities from their objects: thus began Priesthood;
Choosing forms of worship from poetic tales.
And at length they pronounc'd that the Gods had order'd such things.
Thus men forgot that All deities reside in the human breast."
William Blake

"Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained; and the restrainer or reason usurps its place and governs the unwilling."
William Blake
He who sees the infinite in all things sees God. He who sees the ratio only sees himself only. -William Blake There is no natural religion.
People in the past never lived in ecological balance with nature, they died in ecological balance with nature -Hans Rosling
Nothing is something worth doing -Sphongle

dreamer042
#326 Posted : 3/20/2015 6:57:27 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

RhythmSpring
#327 Posted : 3/20/2015 11:29:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"We are all a product of sex.

And when we make that bad and wrong and taboo, we make *ourselves* bad and wrong and taboo."

- Jaiya
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

dreamer042
#328 Posted : 5/12/2015 5:31:45 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Quote:
To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Cognitive Heart
#329 Posted : 5/15/2015 2:14:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"To understand this fully, one must transcend from the duality of 'for' and 'against' into one organic unity which is without distinctions." ~ Bruce Lee

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

#330 Posted : 5/16/2015 3:39:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

All these paper-seeking words Hanging in space, skewered by gravity . Pinned down by what they’re trying to pin down, All these spilling words Leapfrogging over each other in an already-shattered dream. Is it any wonder the Beloved wears every face? even that of the Lord of Deaths Eyes behind our eyes ever gazing into the Forever Wild Homeland of all.

DSW

#331 Posted : 5/16/2015 4:21:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Great wits are sure to madness near allied;
And thin partitions do their bounds divide.
— John Dryden

#332 Posted : 5/16/2015 4:25:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

It is easy to be seduced by contemporary culture’s semi-deification of
autonomy and “I did it my way” individualism, and to forget that not only
are we all in the same boat, but that we’re all waves of the same shoreless Sea.
Life’s art are we, framed by what is beyond all framing. As sages have long
taught, nothing truly exists apart from and independent of everything else,
including us

DSW

Cognitive Heart
#333 Posted : 5/17/2015 11:20:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pleased
Cognitive Heart attached the following image(s):
5yrtfhy.jpg (54kb) downloaded 177 time(s).

TGO
#334 Posted : 5/29/2015 11:35:34 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

There is a wealth of information built into us ... tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells ... without some means of access, there is no way even to begin to guess at the extent and quality of what is there. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature.
-Alexander Shulgin

Reality is an illusion albeit a persistent one
- Einstein

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.
- Hunter S Thompson

I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.
- Alan Watts

With psychedelics, if you're fortunate and break through, you understand what is truly of value in life. Material, power, dominance, and territory have no value. People wouldn't fight wars, and the whole system we have currently would fall apart. People would become peaceful, loving citizens, not robots marching around in the dark with all their lights off.
- Gary Fisher

I suddenly became strangely inebriated. The external world became changed as in a dream. Objects appeared to gain in relief; they assumed unusual dimensions; and colors became more glowing. Even self-perception and the sense of time were changed. When the eyes were closed, colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope. After a few hours, the not unpleasant inebriation, which had been experienced whilst I was fully conscious, disappeared. What had caused this condition?
- Dr. Albert Hofmann - Laboratory Notes (1943)
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Koornut
#335 Posted : 5/29/2015 11:54:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Get out of the shrieking, howling, confusing, endless download of the mind and into the heart… there are moments where it feels as though I have been living in this mansion or temple or house, which is my body and there is this whole other part of the house. It’s almost as though I have been living on the porch, that’s the way to put it, if you’ve been living in your head it’s like you’ve been living on the porch with the barking dogs. It’s like you’ve been living on the porch in front of a mansion with a bunch of yapping dogs and suddenly you realize that the door is unlocked and you can walk into the spacious, expansive, beautiful place that has a feeling of familiarity to you because when you were a kid that’s where you lived. That’s the place where you hung out all the time, but at some point you decided that you’d rather go sit on the porch with barking dogs that yap and howl and endlessly bark about taxes and money and things you should’ve done and things you didn’t do. It’s a noisy porch up there in the brain, but the heart (another overused term) it’s another place altogether and when you go into that place suddenly you get out of the mind, get out of the endless yapping of the brain and you get into this still place where suddenly there isn’t as much to say because you’re just experiencing what is… Just being here now. Be here now.
-Duncan Trussell.
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

Cognitive Heart
#336 Posted : 8/11/2015 3:00:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

“Half the time you think your thinking you’re actually listening.” - Terence McKenna

Cognitive Heart
#337 Posted : 8/24/2015 2:43:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Do one act of kindness each day of the year and change 365 lives." - Anthony Douglas Williams

Cognitive Heart
#338 Posted : 8/27/2015 8:51:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and ...to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." - Albert Einstein

Cognitive Heart
#339 Posted : 9/9/2015 12:35:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"A state of flow that's good to load into your daily perspective is balance and rhythm." - Unknown

#340 Posted : 9/13/2015 3:43:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

I really like this homilie from Valentinus:

From the very beginning have you been immortal and children of life - such life as the aeons enjoy; yet would you have death shared among you, to spend and lavish it, so that death might die in you and by your hands; for inasmuch as you dissolve the world and are not dissolved yourselves, you are lords of all creation and destruction.

«PREV1516171819NEXT»